1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster my face!!!!!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by pyromaniac69, 2 Aug 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyromaniac69

pyromaniac69 What's a Dremel?

about a month ago i managed 2 burn off all the hair on my face, i was bored so i decided 2 put butane and my subwoofer and light it (very bad idea) then i got scared and realised the music was on and it was gonna set fire 2 my curtains so i blew in2 it 2 try and blow it out (also very bad idea) and surprise surprise a massive fireball shot at my face and i my eyebrows singed shut and i cudnt see and all my had superficial burns and my nose had second degreee burns, ouch, i aint playin wit fire eva agen. wll not 4 another moth atleast. i had to tell all the doctors i done it on a gas hob so they wudnt all gimme lectures and they kept me in overniight, god damn nhs!!!

2. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

:worried: Holy crap! Hope your alright.

Reminds me of something i did as a kid. I was in the garden with a metal tray.. 2 metal cap guns, candle wax and newspaper. Well i thought it would be a good idea i melt the cap guns using the wax and paper as fuel.. it all went fine, the metal melted and wax made a lovely fire but i had one problem.. how to put it out. I decided the best way would be to spray it with the mist setting on my hose :duh:.. STUPPPID idea because the moment the mist touched the flames... 15ft+ flames shot up past my face scaring the f00king crap outta me.. and the funny thing is.. i did it again just to see the huge flame :rock:.

I'm a l33t pyromaniac, i have many other stories to share about me and fire lol.

3. maki43

maki43 I can touch my toes 1,2,3

Well i dont really understand why you did it inside :eyebrow: do you mean it was connected to your computer at the time and u just lighter it? :hehe:

My mates and i are real pyromaniacs. Our first experiance was witht eh bangers u can get in france. We smuggled about 100 number 4 bangers, the biggerst we could find and were around 5 inches long. We got a metal tube, made a stand, put the banger in, put a rock the other side of the banger, then lit it! Our own make shift weapon :rock: Amazingly it worked and we got about 50ft clearance with it which was amzing. Only dangerous thing was that when we had done at least 30 test runs the aluminium tube went into pieces and shrapnel went everywhere. Luckily we had a piece of wood on the floor which we hid behind!

The second time was fun with a hair spray can, an air rifle, paper, a plastic tube, and a candle. We put the can in the tube surrounded it with paper and lit it, to make sure it kept burning we put a candle in with it. Then i had the job to shoot the can :duh: I was about 3 metres away from it and it took so many shots to breach the base of the canister but eventually it went and the biggest fire ball ive seen came from it. It engulfed my mates washing line and was about 2 metres in diamerer! We then got a second one but because i was a crap shot couldnt get it to blow up. It just blew up under its own pressure and ionised and we never found the remains!

4. bard

bard Modding isn't what it used to be

I've always wondered why you get those huge fire balls when pouring water on a wax flame...

5. Miku

Miku What's a Dremel?

OUCH!!
    I once hit myself in the head with a hammer when I was about 6 years old:D

I'm special:)

6. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

I bet you are lol.. anyone who bashes themself with a hammer has to be special.. :worried:

7. DeLorean5000

DeLorean5000 What's a Dremel?

8. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

I once managed to set fire to my bed :hehe:

9. DeLorean5000

DeLorean5000 What's a Dremel?

really?:eeek: How!?!
    i set my desk on fire...

10. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

I used one of my mothers vases and filled it with hairspray then flamethrowered a shot towards it and it made the most loverly popping sound. Too bad it left a relly think residue opn the vase...

11. Garbach

Garbach What's a Dremel?

My Chemistry teacher wanted to do an experiment on phosphor. He had a large chunck of the stuff, kept in oil because it combustst spontaniously when in contact with air (and the moisture in it) Anyway, he pulled out the large chunk to cut of a piece of it for the experiment. Only he was too slow. the chunk caught fire and in no time at all had burnt through his desk INTO THE FLOOR!!! The entire school had to be evacuated.. =)
    That was the best chemistry lesson I ever had!!!

Garbach

12. Devil_H@ck

Devil_H@ck What's a Dremel?

lol @ Garbach ownage :).

I made some black powder with some friend, which made a really good fire (no explosion since we didn't stuff it inside something).

13. ConKbot of Doom

ConKbot of Doom Minimodder

Since the wax is hot, the water goes down into the wax and boils, turning to steam, making the plume of steam, with wax in the steam, and the wax is burning, so fireball.

Same with grease. :D

14. Gnemelf

Gnemelf Minimodder

err... that sucks.

15. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

you know those portable gas cookers, well guess what... ;)

water + flame = a nice flame :D IN the house :rolleyes:

16. Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto xBurningMikex

I once made a 15+ foot line of gasoline on my back sidewalk and lit it on fire. I got caught..that's the bad part

17. fump

fump What's a Dremel?

i used a airhorn bottle and a fan to make the mother of fireballs. i sprayed the gas from the bottle upside down on a wooden stool and had the fan behind it, lit it and sprayed it. BURN!!!!!

:eeek: :naughty: :eeek:

ive also damaged myslf in a nasty way. i was cutting som plastic with a stanley knife (new blade, abit stupid.) i slippped and cut down to the bone on my right index finger. it bled for a long time and hurt, ooh it did hurt. grew back after a while with no scar amasingly.

18. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

I managed to set fire to my bath robe once. I was wearing it at the time and I reached across the hob whilst I was making breakfast. I forgot that the sleeves hang six inches below my wrist!:duh:

Then there was the time I was playing with the cigarette lighter in my dad's car. I couldn't tell if I'd turned it on properly so I took the lighter out and pressed it with my thumb. Oooooooouuuuuch!:eeek: Human flesh smells weird when it burns! :D

But, I'm saving the classic for last. It was Guy Fawkes night and we always used to have a fire in an oil drum to save on mess. There were no disasters on the night but my dad decided to put the ashes of the bonfire in the wheelie bin the next morning coz he thought they would be cool:eeek: Our bin is the only one on the street which has a hole melted in the side! :rock:

19. Dazbo666

Dazbo666 What's a Dremel?

I did exactly the same thing a couple of years ago - and my g'f thought it was hilarious watching me trying to pat out the flames with a large serving spoon!!! LOL

After a few seconds, I saw that the flames were getting bigger, not smaller, and threw the smouldering robe on the floor... before realising that I was then standing naked next to our panoramic window?! :eeek: (Lucky I wasn't arrested, I guess)

20. Dazbo666

Dazbo666 What's a Dremel?

:hehe: If you haven't heard it already, check out a song called My Special Friend, but Steven Lynch (on Comedy Central, I think)....
    Not exactly "politically correct", but it's ROFL funny!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.