bit-tech.net

Old 4th Jan 2017, 12:43   #1
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

meandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Trumpet Blowing 2017

2017's Thread

"In case you are new member to our folding team this thread is for sharing your personal achievement's and milestones with the rest of us, doesn't have to be a huge milestone but something you are proud to have achieved towards the science"

Main - i7 3770K, Maximus V Gene, 32GB Crucial, 480 Sandisk Ultra II, 7TB HDD's, Fractal Arc Mini, CM 850W
meandmymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2017, 12:47   #2
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

meandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes, I did just steal the content from the 2016 OP.

Anyway, I'll kick this off. I'm into the top 350 and should pass 5 million points today.

EDIT: 5 million points passed.

Main - i7 3770K, Maximus V Gene, 32GB Crucial, 480 Sandisk Ultra II, 7TB HDD's, Fractal Arc Mini, CM 850W

Last edited by meandmymouth; 5th Jan 2017 at 12:24.
Old 5th Jan 2017, 16:04   #3
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

clanseven has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations!
clanseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2017, 18:48   #4
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ah, the annual thread ...
I just crossed the 3.5Bn* point mark
(* I have been folding for over 10 years though!)
Old 14th Jan 2017, 23:29   #5
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
CPC & bit-tech has a new top 3 producer!

(even with a machine which usually produces ~1M PPD offline at the moment due to a PSU failure)

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2017, 23:42   #6
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post

(even with a machine which usually produces ~1M PPD offline at the moment due to a PSU failure)
Very well done! I notice the weather in NI was something in the order of 15 degrees warmer one day vs the next. Did you leave a window open that day
Old 15th Jan 2017, 09:44   #7
DocJonz

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Nice jump in PPD
Old 15th Jan 2017, 18:30   #8
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Nice work. Had my GPU off for a few days but it's up and running again.

Old 17th Jan 2017, 11:15   #9
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Very well done! I notice the weather in NI was something in the order of 15 degrees warmer one day vs the next. Did you leave a window open that day
Haha, funny you should mention that. The room that most of my farm is hosted in was at 24 Celsius one day last week, and the machines were struggling with it so badly that I had to kick the AC on at full power to bring it back down well below 20. They don't like this mild weather we're having, and at this time of year it's normally enough to ventilate the room with outside air to keep everything cool enough. Not so this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Nice jump in PPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmymouth View Post
Nice work. Had my GPU off for a few days but it's up and running again.
Thanks guys! I'm attempting to reach 5M PPD and maintain that for as long as possible.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Old 18th Jan 2017, 23:02   #10
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Broken in to the top 300 and I'm now starting the think about how to increase my PPD.

Old 19th Jan 2017, 00:13   #11
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Broken in to the top 300 and I'm now starting the think about how to increase my PPD.
Many congrats!

Please share your thoughts on how you can increase your PPD..... I'm curious as to your line of thought...
Old 19th Jan 2017, 09:06   #12
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Well, basically just along the lines of what hardware I can buy. I'm thinking one of the new low profile 1050 or 1050Ti's would go nicely in my 2U server.

Old 2nd Feb 2017, 14:30   #13
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

10 million points. Next target is to break in to the top 200 for the team.

Old 6th Feb 2017, 12:11   #14
Unicorn
Uniform November India

I'm just about holding onto 3rd in the producers chart. I do still have 1M points offline due to hardware failures and lack of time to go and replace cards and PSUs. That being said, I have managed to continue climbing the leader board; I'm now 15th in the team and have hit 500M points. Hoping to get everything back up and running within the next week or two, which should see me hit the 5M PPD mark and put me on course to hit the team's top 10 in just over a month.

Old 6th Feb 2017, 12:49   #15
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
10 million points. Next target is to break in to the top 200 for the team.
Nice work, seeing this thread and your sigs made me want to check mine, been quite a while pity I can't seem to see how many points a day etc I was making way back then.

What's your current setup?

I wouldn't mind getting something going again.
GeorgeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2017, 11:24   #16
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hit 15 million and top 200 for the team, but taking a break now as leccy bill got a bit high.

Old 21st Feb 2017, 18:40   #17
DocJonz

Quote:
Hit 15 million and top 200 for the team, but taking a break now as leccy bill got a bit high.
Congrats.
(The cost of leccy is an issue for Folding Farms - well, it is for those of us who pay the bills ...)