1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning aerocool XPredator white Casemod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by BjornVT, 20 May 2015.

1. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]Hello guys,i wanted to show my first casemod.Like most off us we bought a case some time ago and we wanted to go watercooled.but all these parts wont fitt my case :) lets try to modify my rigg and we will see.Well i did the same and started with a white aerocool XPredator case(bigg tower) and decided that im gonna do a buffalo build.(my hometeam in football,AA GHENT)http://imgur.com/8IFXkfv
    started with this cas and now you dont recognise it anny more.iff all is approved by the moderator i start posting the pics here trough imgur,hope this will be soon :) build is almost finnished :)
    Also want to notice that this build isnt sponsored and i do this completely alone :)

Last edited: 22 May 2015
  2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Your pic isn't working - I'd suggest uploading to something like imgur and then hosting it from there. Until there are some pics of work in progress I'll move this to Modding.

3. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

ok thx for the info,i was wondering how to upload the pictures.thx for the info,i will post pictures lateron this day

[​IMG] this was before i started to put a 360 and 240 radiator inside.[​IMG]decided to spray the mesh also in white.[​IMG]

I removed all plastic on the outside and use acryllic[​IMG]Decided to remove all 5.25 inch pays so got more space inside to put allmy stuff[​IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Testfitting The Fans ,i already mounted 3 fans [​IMG] start to look great,as i say it myself,only need to make the window bigger :) [​IMG] Drilled the holes and mounted the tesfans :) [​IMG][/IMG] now i was figguring out how to put evverything tighdy,brainstormed a litle bit and found sollutions :)[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] strating to look mutch better.only need to order the white acryllic [​IMG] made my own cover in fiberglass.shaped a box and then used lots off filler to make the curbs,and also looots and lots of sanding :rolleyes: [​IMG] [​IMG]here is the template for the acryl thats gonna come arround the motherboard and also whas looking for a nice design on the glass.[​IMG] also my backplate and other components arrived.painted the backplate and dit put a design on it. [​IMG] 9000 is zipcode off my hometown as this build is for my footballteam :rock:[​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG] was also using my rigg for my gaming addiction,so i worked arround [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]acryllic arrived ,time to get the dremel out :) also orderd cablecombs to guide the cables and make it a litle it neater :clap:

Last edited by a moderator: 23 May 2015
  4. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

Like i sayd in the last update my white acryllic arrived and started straight away [​IMG]Drilled out the holes for powering the GFX [​IMG]Then i was looking where to put the ssd s and came out ontop :) [​IMG] starting to get a clean interrior as i was still using my H110. like i said before i used my pc meanwhile for gaming :) [​IMG] Cablecombs arrived. [​IMG] as you see here my combs are bigger then the cables for the gfx,combs fitt well on my 2pin powersuply,thinking of sleeving so they fit better and stick in the combs .Also used the mesh that came of the front plastic of the case,used the orriginal templates of aerocool and PGS [​IMG] starting the loop [​IMG] did the design with painterstape to see hw it would look [​IMG] [​IMG]installed the startbutton [​IMG] installed the first of 11 Enermaxx Fans[​IMG] here is the design ofor mediablasting my plexiglass for the sidewindow.Gantoise is also linked to muy hometeam,as we all yell this during the game,from one side to the other side off the stadium[​IMG] [​IMG]Finnaly my plexi arrived,its verry subtyl,but i like it verry mutch [​IMG] as you see in the left upper corner how it looks in real[​IMG]

5. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

This is looking good, but I suggest you to look over your formatting.. Most of your text is all over the place..

6. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

i am pretty new at this stuff and its do and learn :) .i almost got the build finnished.i will take note for the replys i do in the future.oes annyone know how i can paint the coolingcomponents and do i have to put new paste or do i have to use pads like with a GFX watercooling?

7. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

What components do you want to paint? And generally you apply a small amount of paste to your CPU when installing.. Clean with isopropyl alcohol, reapply paste. Et voila.

You can edit your previous post to fix your formatting by the way. :)

8. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

My motherboard is msi Mpower Max,i would like to paint tho cooling block with the M in yellow,and also the cooling component arround the cpu.right now the collorscheme is yellow /black,and i would like to make it white bleu [​IMG] so it fits in my color schematics in the case :rock:

9. BjornVT

BjornVT What's a Dremel?

here is a litle update,inner side is done,only need to get 7 more fans.4 fans for the front radiator(push pull) and 3 for ontop off the case on the outside.Looks so mutch cleaner then it was orriginaly :)