1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watercooling eVGA GTX460 1GB SuperClocked Waterblock

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by The boy 4rm oz, 1 Oct 2010.

1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

A friend of mine recently purchased 2 of the eVGA GTX460 1GB SuperClocked graphics cards along with 2 of the EK GTX460 waterblocks. The blocks don't fit on these cards (I presume they are non reference design) and EK and eVGA want nothing to do with us so I am bringing the problem over here.

Does anyone know of any blocks that will fit these cards? We don't mind if they are full coverage or uni blocks with RAM sinks, the entire card needs to be cooled in the end though. I have also contacted Koolance but they have been very little help so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

The boy 4rm oz likes this.
  3. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

My friend is new to water cooling so I double checked and yes, the blocks just don't fit, the mounting holes don't line up.

The EK block supports the (01G-P3-1373-AR) model number, my friends cards are (01G-P3-1373-KR) it appears that they made an unofficial revision of the card. It appears that my friend isn't the only one to get caught out by this, the eVGA forums have a few posts regarding the same topic.

Thanks for the quick reply GoodBytes.