1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning "Project Infinity" - Thermaltake Core P5 Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by hextechmods, 25 Feb 2017.

1. hextechmods

hextechmods What's a Dremel?

Hi Guys,

My name is Shane and I am a first time poster, new to the forum and wanted to start a work log on my upcoming build in Thermaltakes Core P5. Its around 3am here and I have been drawing up some draft sketches and non scale drawings on my graph pad to render some ideas for how this things will go together.

Concept: Create an infinity effect as the back plate of the Core P5, but not just the surrounds but accent each component with its own infinity effect.

The idea will be to place a new back plate over the existing case, add in the infinity effect using mirrored acrylic and component platforms to accenting each component. I haven't decided if I want to use MDF or Ply Wood or rather a combination of both. Follow this post to stay up to date!

System Specs;

Thermaltake Core P5
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 Gaming
    Intel i7 6700K
    EVGA Geforce GTX 970 Cheesecake+ ACX2.0
    Cougar GX800 PSU
    Apacer 480GB M.2
    Apacer 240GB SSD
    16GB T.FORCE DARK DDR4 3000mhz
    Custom Sleeved Cables
    Fully Watercooled with Alphacool components.

You can see the photo of the effect below.

[​IMG]

Follow us on Facebook to check out any new and upcoming builds.

* If you would like to jump on board with this build. It would definitely be appreciated. You can contact me below via email or facebook.

Thanks Everyone,
    Shane Rayson

@: hextechmods@gmail.com (new domain coming soon)
    W: www.facebook.com/hextechmods

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Feb 2017
  2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Moved to Modding - Planning until there are pics of work in progress. Please report your post when you have posted some pics of work happening and I or one of the other moderators will move it back.

Thanks

GK