1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Request : Cartoon Artist

Discussion in 'Modding' started by mayhem, 8 May 2012.

1. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Were after a new cartoon of Betty Boop brandishing a weapon.
    The picture will need to be black and white so that it can be cut out on a plotter.

e.g [​IMG]

It can be a over the top "BFG" but would love it to be a sniper rifle along the lines of a As50. if possible having her in 3 different positions would make the project much better.

Any one willing to help out on this project please let us know.

Mick

2. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

I'll hunt up a sketch pad and see what I can do. Once upon a time I was considered half decent. Besides, I think it'll look pretty sweet.

3. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

thks KayinBlack. Its for a Pink case were going to work on with the thermodynamic liquids (show peace).

Demo old vid here but were going pink and black this time around ->

[​IMG]

Last edited: 9 May 2012
  4. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

All ya guys had to do was ask! Here's something rough I sketched out since I couldn't get out to the shop to work on the mod, but oh well. :yawn:

We've been selling your dyes like crazy!

[​IMG]

PM me for the vector if you want to use it.

5. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Wow that is perfect. thank you.

Can you do one with her standing next to the weapon (sort of leaning on it) .. this is perfect love it.

if you need any thing let me know and we will sort it out for you :).

6. E.E.L. Ambiense

Sure thing. I'll need to take care of it later though when I get home from being tortured, er work.

You have PM.

7. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

[​IMG]

Having to edit it a little bit as some of the bits are not cutting out All so we don't know if we will use the ext i put in but it makes me smile. Im going to try and do the pic in two stages as in red + black as its adds a little more detail to it.

8. KayinBlack

I'm working on a different pose, but it'll be tonight before I can upload it. I work in physical media still (as I can't afford a tablet) but my line art was almost ready for inking last night. When I get home from this doctor's visit I'll finish it off.

9. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

tablet ,,, what is one of them ... Im a modder cannot afford a tablet that last bit power fitting cost me to much ;).

10. E.E.L. Ambiense

11. KayinBlack

[​IMG]

Just finished it. Off to soak my hand in a tub of hot water. Early arthritis is a *****.

Signed simply as habit, Mick has full rights to use as he will. (So nobody complains about whether he has digital rights.)

12. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

I was drawing this evening, and I figured I might as well take a few minutes at the end of the day and sketch another option for you. This is jut a rough sketch in Photoshop; it's more to get the idea across. If you like it, I can clean it up and use vectors. The gun is something I grabbed from a Google image search just to save time. If you like it, I'm happy to re-draw the gun so that everything fits.

edit: Crud. It just occurred to me that I forgot her earrings. :(

[​IMG]

13. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

@KayinBlack thank you ive downloaded and will have to adjust it a little as the plotter we have is not the best (im on about the printer not your work, your work is brill , Ive just re read this and seen how it read lol. ) but once again thank you. :)

@supermonkey Thats another good idea. Vectoring it is perfect as i have to convert it across to vector and re adjust every thing for cutting.

@E.E.L. Ambiense nice but i would have problems with that but im defo liking it. i maybe able to get that cut and then printed via a secondary laser printer. Other wise we will have to lose some detail.

Ive done some demo prints all ready which are now stuck to my girls mirrors.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 10 May 2012
  14. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

@@KayinBlack i haven't test cut it yet but this is what it looks like after the conversion.

[​IMG]

15. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Crikey some of you guys are talented...

:thumb:

16. E.E.L. Ambiense

Sorry for the delay, Mick!

[​IMG]

17. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

I know I promised this earlier; I hate it when life gets in the way of fun things. If you like it, just let me know if you need anything else.

[​IMG]