News Heart of the Swarm sells 1.1m in two days

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 22 Mar 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

sooooo long till the end of the story. hope im alive to see that and hope im below 50yrs old to get HL3 and prey its actually a wrap up of the story.

3. bowman

bowman Minimodder

That tournament was actually greatly entertaining, even if I am utterly **** at Starcraft. I'll be watching more of those.

4. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

Mega-snoozefest :/

5. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

the live stream was awesome ; doubt I`ll egt to that macro level - far better than twitch kill cowadoody

6. alick

alick What's a Dremel?

thats the first tourdment iv seen Flash in i wonder how many people tuned in just to see this legendry teren Bonjwa

7. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

I want SC2 but I want to wait until all 3 parts of it are released, since Blizzard often does a nice "Battle Chest" pack for a good price.

8. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Its going to be a while, 2 years 9 months since SC2 was released (its still £22), proably be another 2 years till we see legacy of the void and it will likely be full price as hots has been and for a battle chest to appear proably another year+.

9. rollo

rollo Modder

Your looking at 3-4 years minimum till a battle chest. Took wow 6 years.

10. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

Yeah, but I didn't get SC1 until like 2006, so I can wait. As of right now I don't have the time to play SC2 anyway. When SC3 comes out, if I have time and if there is no mention of when/if a battle chest will be released, I'll probably just get all 3 at the same time. Besides, I'd like to play the game at full or nearly full detail, which my computer ATM probably can't do.

On a side note, anyone know if there's a level editor for SC2? I made some pretty good maps in SC1, I got several compliments on different maps I made.

11. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

SC2 been down to £14.99 a few times recently

12. freshsandwiches

freshsandwiches Can I do science to it?

@schmidtbag

Yes there is a level editor. It's worth metioning that SC2 is free to play to an extent. You can play online custom games as Terran with just a battle.net account. You also get the first four levels of the campaign.

13. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

As a total cheapskate who does not buy anything unless it it massively reduced, I paid full price for SC2 and Heart of the Swarm they were worth every penny just for single player.

14. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

I hardly ever play single player games anymore. when SC2 came out I jumped straight into ladder games. When BF3 came out I jumped straight onto multiplayer servers. I generally just dont find single player games fun anymore. Although I have played a bit of the walking dead episodes.

I havn't got HOTS yet, since I just got simcity(playing with friends on the same map :) ) and the new BF3 DLC came out, I have plenty of things to do.

Tags: Add Tags