1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expanding a H60 to fit an EK 750Ti Waterblock

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Impatience, 9 May 2014.

1. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

As the title says really.. I've learnt that EK is making a 750Ti waterblock (Finally a single slot card! :clap:) and I'd like to expand the H60's Loop to include it. Is that possible? (I know I'd need adaptors etc) The cooling should be enough.. (750Ti and a i3-4130, so it's not power hungry!) I'd rather not have to spend more on a complete new cooling loop since I've only recently bought the H60..

2. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Dome some research on this. Apparently you can't do it because the pump isn't powerful enough, and I'd need to add a res also to fill up the loop more.

Does anyone know if you can use the radiators from the Corsair AIO's in a standard loop? I've seen you can get 200mm radiators, and that with the AIO's 120mm is supposedly enough to passively cool an i3 and a 750Ti..

3. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Maybe not.. Different metals! :duh:

4. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Check my sig for a link to where i modified an antec khuler 620 to include the Northbridge block my mobo had. I recon it's probably be enough considering neither the cpu or gpu are power hungry beasts.

5. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

There was an article in a recent Custom PC about modding Corsair AIO coolers - worth a look. I think it was last month's?

6. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Ooh.. Where would I find that, jinq?