1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Pure Pwnage - Teh Movie

Discussion in 'General' started by WildThing, 30 Oct 2012.

1. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Thought I'd post this in case there are any Pure Pwnage fans in the house, who like me, might have been a bit out of the loop. Needles to say I was very excited about this when I found out!

http://www.indiegogo.com/purepwnage

They're back and trying to raise money so they can make an actual Pure Pwnage Movie.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Awesome! :D

3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I've followed this show from the start, saw the TV spinoff and I just re-watched all the episodes last week. It's a real shame what happened to T-Bag. A random addition, a lot of the show was filmed in Toronto which is pretty cool as I go to school in Toronto. Just realized they have a new update, thanks for sharing!

Also looking forward to some of the live streams, will be some good insight into the actors when they're out of character as well as a bit more of a view into how they make the show. Should be really interesting.

4. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Yeah can't wait! They are really close to doubling their target of $75,000. It's pretty cool seeing just how many supportive fans there are!

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

nice

I always loved episode 10

6. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

There characters are just so memorable and they have some awesome 1 liners throughout the show. I'll have to re-watch the tv series, though it wasn't close to as impressive as the internet series. I also just realized they uploaded a 30 minute commentary on a C&C game while intoxicated and even though I only watched the first few minutes it was amusing. I'll have to get around to watching the rest of it later. The noob song is also awesome!

7. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie - Update July 7th 2014

Pure Pwnage Movie update for those interested -