1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Headset for Laptop with onboardsound

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by celluoid, 21 Feb 2011.

1. celluoid

celluoid What's a Dremel?

I know there's probably a lot of threads on this but I couldn't find anything that matched exactly to what I needed. So I'm looking into a gaming headset (SC2,cod,ut3,gta4 etc.) As I have a laptop (asus g60jx) it has onboard sound which isn't the greatest obviously, its something like realtek HD audio or something like that. Anyway I was thinking of getting a USB headset and was just wondering what would be the best these are my options;

Razer megalodon-149.99

steelseries siberia v2 usb-119.99

logitech g35-129.99

corsair hs1-114.99

creative labs soundblaster sigma-89.99

If you know of any other usb headsets that are around those price ranges then let me know :)
    Also if you think my onboard sound is good enough for the pc350's let me know cuz I'm thinking of them but I don't wanna waste that much money(229.99) if it's not gonna be worth it.

One note is I do NOT want to buy audiophile headphones with a clip-on mic that is why I am asking about a HEADSET not headphones thank you. It would be great if you guys got back to me thanks!

2. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Steelseries siberia are poorly built. I heard good comment about G35. For part I use Creative SB Arena, good sound & solid built.

3. celluoid

celluoid What's a Dremel?

thanks for the relpy ill check those out :)