1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Tapatalk...

Discussion in 'General' started by Boscoe, 8 Oct 2013.

1. Boscoe

Boscoe Electronics extraordinaire.

So I'm annoyed with tapatalk. It was good although had a few niggles then they released the new version for iOS7 and it just didn't work at all on any forum I don't understand who thought they could release it. I paid for tapatalk way back when however now they have made that version free and there is now another pro version that I will have to pay for again. They released an update which means I can now open threads however nothing will update on any forum.

Annoyed...

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I had this issue as well, but I already had Tapatalk 2 and that was then upgraded (FoC) to Tapatalk pro. I had to "forget" every forum I had been automatically signed into with Tapatalk ID in TT2 and log into them all again. I am running TTPro v2.2.3 (latest) on iOS 7.0.2 (latest) and when I made that change, it started working fine again. I think the API to support iOS needed a major update when the iOS 7 version came out and went through that slew of updates for bug fixes in a very short space of time.

3. MODZERO

MODZERO Minimodder

It no longer wants to work with these forums (it had been saying the API had expired) but ive no issues with other forums on the app.

J.

4. kirk46

kirk46 Cheesecake Nom Nom

Works fine for me? Always has done... on andriod

sent from me phone :)

5. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

It does work with bit, but its shite at updating. If you log out and in to bit then it works each time, but tbh is appauling you have to do this.

6. Unicorn

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this :/

7. Unicorn

Bump - there's an iOS Tapatalk update out that *seems* to have improved participated and unread thread updating on this forum, as well as fixing forum thumbnails and titles in the Tapatalk ID accounts section. Get it installed and tell me what you think :)