1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows DX:MD CE pre order cancelled with Amazon?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kosch, 4 Aug 2016.

1. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

So I pre ordered DX:MD collectors edition on amazon.co.uk 324 days ago and I've just been told its been cancelled. Anyone else get that email today?

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Didn't they cancel the pre-orders last year?

3. kosch

No idea I stopped reading the site to stop any spoilers as wanted it all to be a surprise when it came out.

4. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

This does not bode well, my pre-order for the 'day 1' edition still shows as an active outstanding order but I note that DE MD D1 editions physical copies are showing as 'unavailable' if you try and order it. Either they had a limited supply of physical copies and will honor them or they have ballsed it up all up and we will all be getting cancellation notifications soon.

5. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

There was that whole controversial tier system on the pre-orders, so they scrapped the tiers. It may just be a case that as more info filtered down to Amazon they cancelled your order later than other retailers.

6. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Yeah but that Augment your pre-order bollocks is what lead to the creation of the day one edition in the first place, as it was a combination of all the tiered DLC. My understanding was the Collectors Edition and Day 1 edition were valid editions even post the mishaps with the previous promotion.

Given those editions still exist for the console, it seems weird the physical editions of those would be cancelled for the PC. Frankly I think the whole thing has been badly managed by Squeenix.

7. kosch

I re ordered through game.co.uk a few weeks ago, its shipping & arriving tomorrow. Now do I wait a month for the patches and DX12 mode? :D

Tags: