1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SketchUp antec 300

Discussion in 'Modding' started by fractal arc modder, 24 Sep 2011.

1. fractal arc modder

fractal arc modder What's a Dremel?

Hey Guys just giving a quick preview of what im up to atm im just awaiting on the case and a power supply to come i have been sponsered by antec for this project i choose the antec 300 as i modded one b4 and now i want to do a even better job of it im featuring water cooling and high end parts doing airbrush work and also some attention to detail im going to share some sketches with you guys and i will be starting my worklogs next week thanks guys

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 24 Sep 2011
  2. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

Will there be any modding, except watercooling and painting?

3. fractal arc modder

is it ok to upload photos with imageshack i am making a custom solid state drive tray on the next to the 5.25 drive bays as well i will start this project when the packages arrive

4. fractal arc modder

i will be cutting out the vent hole for the power supply to be flipped down adding higher case feet making cable management holes in the motherboard tray making a fan shroud for the top of the case will also be modding the front of the case to fit the 240 raditor in the front but have it so its dead center so i got to cut and filler in gaps with sheet metal and body filler also cutting a custom side window and giving my dremel and jigsaw a work out on the case sleath mod dvd drive adding persex led lighting and what ever else i can think of

5. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

I use Imageshack but with the "uploaded with.." button off :)

Design looks solid

6. fractal arc modder

i will begin my work on this mod next week when my packages arrive i will be picking up some sheet metal for some of the mods im planning to do also thinking bout making a power supply cover and adding some mesh down the bottom of the case for vents and using a filter for dust reason why im thinking bout making a cover is cos i will need to hide excess cables from the power supply and also reduce cables behind the motherboard tray i have pletny of cable sleeving in the garage and fan extensions for some good sleeving i will be sleeving all cables black now

7. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

It will help the readers of this thread if you use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar in your posts. A little effort will help a lot.

I'm looking forward to how you do the PSU air vent in the floor and also how you are going to do the front panel.

8. fractal arc modder

Hey im also going to be sleath modding my drive bay puttig the dvd drive in the second bay.
    Antec are going to be sending me a Antec 100 compartment tray i will be modding it to store and house a solid state drive and lighting up the tray with a red led, also adding persex and a fan for cooling.
    I have also ordered a Swiftech MCR220 2x120mm Radiator for the front of the case.
    If all goes well tomorrow i will have the products from Antec delivered to my doorstep and then i can start my project log.
    Stay tuned guys