1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reply issues

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by XcOM, 13 Aug 2013.

1. XcOM

XcOM What's a Dremel?

I have been having issues using this site for quite a while now, I can't seem to reply to posts, I get the login box appear, enter my details and it logs me in but then goes back to the login screen, I was trying to reply to This ThreadCould someone provide any assistance as to why my account appears to be having issues?

2. XcOM

XcOM What's a Dremel?

Adding info:

I noticed on that topic I couldn't reply on the last page but can reply from the first page fine.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Strange, is it limited to a single thread? What browser and config are you using?

Because you can post I wouldn't think there to be a problem on your account, as that would manifest itself on more than one thread.

4. XcOM

XcOM What's a Dremel?

That's what I though, Tested it on IE10, FF23 both running on Windows 7 Enterprise Edition,

Tested it on my home machine and it does the same, also does it on my HOX with Dolphin and stock browser.

I can reply on all other threads fine. Weird, I've replied now anyway.

==

Edit, can close this now if you like, Now I've replied from the first thread it didn't post but has now allowed me to reply normally.