1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review Request

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Econobob, 2 Aug 2010.

1. Econobob

Econobob What's a Dremel?

Hi all at Bit-Tech,
    Long time lurker first time poster here. I've finally killed my old Razer Copperhead (well in the last stages) and I'm in the market for a new mouse and with a birthday on the horizon I'm looking for others to treat me.

I'm interested in the R.A.T. 7 but as its not even out yet reviews are thin on the ground. Could you fine gents cast your Steely gaze over it and pass judgment, or even better get a hold of one and do a full review?

Thanks muchley,
    Bob

2. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Will BT also be looking at the Corsair H70?

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

I requested it this morning in fact along with their air coolers. :D

@Econobob - we'll see if we can get one in although it does seem very similar to the old Cyborg mouse which we weren't massively keen on!

4. Econobob

Econobob What's a Dremel?

Yea I'm normally sceptical about Saitek stuff (a bad flight stick purchase many moons ago) but the venerable Ars Technica put me onto it and I'm torn between the rat and the X8

5. TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon I have no idea what's going on

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I would definitely go with the X8. I bought mine a couple of months ago and I love it. The X8 is also wireless and has BlueTrack. :clap:

6. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

How about the competition?