1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Illustrated Novel - Fall of Gods

Discussion in 'General' started by GTIgeneral, 6 Nov 2014.

1. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

So i came across an awesome looking book called Fall of gods on kickstarter.

the illustrations look absolutely stunning,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have never been a fan of books except for the odd biography or factual book yet this really picks my interest. I just hope that it doesn't cost too much when its released next summer.

Are there any other books that are similair to this? i have done a quick search and the ones i have come across either have more simplistic art or are a comic style book.

2. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I had seen some of their artwork scattered over Imgur over the past while and found their Kickstarter about 4 days before it finished. They absolutely blitzed the finish! They were 13K short of reaching their goal and all of a sudden, they landed 30K overnight and went through all their stretchgoals.

I was sorely tempted to get it, but I've had a few things that had to be covered and couldn't justify the cost of any of the kicks that really appealed to me.

Digital versions were going for about 15 quid, so keep an eye out on their page for it, they may well have a PayPal pledge system in place for those that missed the chance.

One book I've been wanting to get my hands on again is the Usborne Illustrated Guide to Norse Myths and Legends. I had it growing up and I absolutely adored the art style in it.

http://www.usborne.com/catalogue/book/1~TA~TAM~161/norse-myths-and-legends.aspx