1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics TA7612AP Datasheet anyone?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by dakar, 6 Sep 2003.

1. dakar

dakar What's a Dremel?

Think the title says it all.... I'm looking for the datasheet for these Toshiba manufactured LED Drivers.

In a recent project i discovered four of these critters that drive 2x20 LED arrays... and they've got to be useful for something. Was only able to find one reference for this datasheet, but i'll be dipped if i'm willing to pay $200/year to chipdocs for a copy of it.

2. whypick1

whypick1 The über-Pick

Well, Google turned up jack, but on a hunch I plugged the p/n into Mouser and this came up as an equvialent part. Sure, it tells you what the pins are, but that's about it. Looks like you're going to have to breakout the multimeter to answer some questions, like "are the outputs active low or active high?" and "how the hell do I use the dimmer pin?".

3. Hippo

Hippo Pre-dates 5.25" Floppies

4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

I found the same link, I'd email Tosh, tell them the link's borked and ask them to email you the sheet.

Google found another reference "The TA7612AP in it
    is a level meter driver with a linear scale and is usually used for a ten LED ... " but again they want $$$ for the article. :miffed: