1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News iPhone review: Epic Win

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 14 Sep 2010.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. StoneyMahoney

StoneyMahoney What's a Dremel?

Hmm, so it's a to-do list. Never thought I'd see one of those reviewed here... Hey look a comet... and Satan...

3. TWeaK

TWeaK Minimodder

This is definitely not an app that should be charged for. If it was, it wouldn't be worth more than 59p

4. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Reminds me of progress quest.

5. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

It's basically the convergence of games into modern day life. There's a lot of interesting stuff by Jesse Schell about this concept. I believe that the extreme idea is to turn every day anything into a form of game, not strictly a video game, more just a digital game because we are a digital generation. Foursquare and GoWalla are the other examples of this.

Intellectualizing over, EPIC WIN Cheesecake! Fun app, room for improvement but damn do i want another 100 points for doing my washing...

6. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Yes, absolutely! That Jesse Schell talk is amazing. I did want to talk about that kind of stuff in the review, but it just got too long and unweildy for what's basically a short blog on an iPhone app. I think a feature on everything becoming a game is probably needed :)

7. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

should be on droid too :(

Tags: Add Tags