1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Searching Volunteers!, Designing a LOGOTYPE for me "Kosovar Mods"

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by KoSoVaR^, 13 Jan 2013.

1. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

Hello Guys,
    I am maybe not that famous here on B-T but on other forums and especially Sweclockers im known as professional sleever and modder.
    Sleevin is the number one love, but i wouldnt say that i didnt love Modding as much as sleeving just because both are my biggest passions.
    I would love to have a logotype for my bussnies and builds but im am very bad at graphic designs and i know that i simply wouldn't make it.

Is there any volunteer who would like to create me a logotype for Kosovar Mods?
    A loggotype, and a loggotype with text would have been perfect (A round version with text around the loggo and a simple classic one)

I want a professional looky loggo that i can use on theese applications:
    -Webbsite/Webshop
    -Bussniescards
    -Custom stickers (for fans, case badges, engravings etc)
    -Watermark for pictures

My maincolors would be red(more of an bloodred) and black

The design should somehow invalve this symbol but i would rather like you to make your own design of it and implement it in the logo.
    Original Version: http://img3.etsystatic.com/002/0/7262042/il_fullxfull.381375079_hv5v.jpg
    Renewed Version: http://www.albanianwallpaper.com/wallpapers/white_and_black_albanian_eagle-1024x768.jpg

Show me you different versions and i will pick the one which looked best
    It there is anything more that you would like to know or hear, dont be afraid to ask me if so.

If this is done i can really start doing my website etc.
    If there is one, or i you know anyone, tell them and please write below

Here are some that i really loved the concept of:
    http://granitidesign.com/?p=551

You can also visit my Facebook page for some insperation from my type of work.

Best regards
    /Venhar Bara
    Kosovar Mods

Last edited: 19 Jan 2013
  2. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

3. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Rule # 1) If you copy and paste posts across different forums remember to change the forum reference ;)

Now why wouldn't you want to give your time for absolutely nothing when you're asked soooooo nicely? I'm sure he said please ... somewhere in that post ... and how grateful he'd be :)

Last edited: 17 Jan 2013
  4. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

There are peaople everywhere for everything, just simply ignore them and they shall be defeated!