1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox 360 shifts 750,000 units in Black Friday week

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 28 Nov 2012.

1. brumgrunt

brumgrunt What's a Dremel?

2. Ch33sefiend

Ch33sefiend What's a Dremel?

Unsurprising really. They're so cheap these days and still offer some great fun (when they don't die, that is.)

3. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

I considered picking one up recently but remember that I have a great gaming pc.

4. LordPyrinc

LordPyrinc Legomaniac

I still play Skyrim, even though it's just over a year old. I have a couple of friends that I talked into buying it many months ago. The first bought it on the PS3, the second one for the XBOX 360. The graphics looked good on the PS3, better on the XBOX 360, and superior on the PC. (Not to mention the plethora of Skyrim mods that can be downloaded on Steam for the PC)

I haven't owned a console since Super Nintendo because of the scalability of a PC. Before moving to a 64bit Windows I could still run games that i purchased in the 90s. Even now, I can run all but the oldest games on Windows 7. There is only one or two that I would even care to run, but I have a backup computer and a laptop if I want to run those.

I never really got onto the Halo bandwagon, although I have a PC version of the first Halo laying around somewhere (it was a gift). I definitely wouldn't waste my money on an end of life console just to play Halo4.

Last edited: 29 Nov 2012
  5. Xtheblackfox

Xtheblackfox What's a Dremel?

Since the die shrink with considerably less heat output. xboxs since falcon rarely fail

6. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

I've just got a 2nd 360 for free, non HDMI edition, least can system link now but I expect this to die one day

Tags: Add Tags