1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On our desks this week (2)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 4 Oct 2005.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Yeah, must be hard doing that for a living..
    Any suggestions? I haven't seen much out there that isn't a variation on the spongy thing that comes in the PSP box...?

3. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

4. Mace

Mace Ohh, it stings.

That does look pretty nice... When I had my psp, I had the logitech plastic case which I thought was awesomely protective, but way too bulky :\

Edit: Good article BTW.

5. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

What do you do with all the stuff after you've reveiwed it? Keep it or give it back (or chuck it :eeek: )?

I like the DVDRW drive, looks really nice tbh, shame I don't need it!

As for the mousepad, how durable is it? I want a gaming mat that will last a long time, this pad being thin seems like its gonna wear easily?

6. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

'If you like to listen to the radio on the go, this could be the perfect product for you, especially when combined with the possibility of listening to your own tunes when Sara Cox comes on.'

lol :p

7. hakme2deth

hakme2deth What's a Dremel?

In the article it says "The PD100 is basically a portable MP3 player with a DAB radio built-in - a first, to my knowledge."

There has been a Perstel one out for a year or more. Not tried it as I am waiting a good DAB/MP3 player with SD/MMC support and (most important) recharges via USB.

This review (and the latest one for the Morphy Richards DAB MP3/ PURE PocketDAB 2000) dont say if these are USB rechargeable. Does anyone know?

http://www.perstel.com/eng/products/dab.php

Tags: Add Tags