bit-tech.net

Old 4th Nov 2012, 21:27   #1
MarkW7
Total Noob

MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cheap digital camera

Hi, I'm after a cheap digital camera (around 50) I'm not a photographer and the camera will be used to takes pictures of stuff that I have for sale on odd occasions, my motorbike (stuff like fitting lights / wiring etc / guides) and maybe some other things.

All of this is currently being done on my phone. The pictures are OK but lack a lot of detail.

I've seen the Fuji JV300 around for 45 in tesco etc but cannot find much info online about it.

Just after some recommendations really.
Old 5th Nov 2012, 12:46   #2
LisaKRay
What's a Dremel?

LisaKRay has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkW7 View Post
Hi, I'm after a cheap digital camera (around 50) I'm not a photographer and the camera will be used to takes pictures of stuff that I have for sale on odd occasions, my motorbike (stuff like fitting lights / wiring etc / guides) and maybe some other things.

All of this is currently being done on my phone. The pictures are OK but lack a lot of detail.

I've seen the Fuji JV300 around for 45 in tesco etc but cannot find much info online about it.

I would recommend you using the canon products they have very useful and unique features for both professional as well as other photographers.
LisaKRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 14:53   #3
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
For an entry level point and shoot it seems decent enough.

It's worth visiting your local camera shop and seeing if you can have a play with one. Take some shots in the shop and see if it's up to the job.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 17:50   #4
TheBlackSwordsMan
Moto: Never Justify A Fake Mustache

TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.
If you want to save money, you can also look for a refirb camera. I own a recertified one for 2 years, It cost me half the price and still work fine.
Old 9th Nov 2012, 12:49   #5
veato
I should be working

veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.veato is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You'd be better off with this refurbished A3300IS. Its 3cm close focussing (the Fuji is 10cm) might prove useful for product shots.

http://www.cameraworld.co.uk/ViewPro...SUBCAT_CODE=52
Old 9th Nov 2012, 17:11   #6
Shuttlemodder
I *am* a Dremel

Shuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming SaiyanShuttlemodder is a Super Spamming Saiyan
nikon coolpix... we picked one up from argos for 45 yesterday..

excellent bit of kit for not a lot of money!
Shuttlemodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 01:44   #7
MarkW7
Total Noob

MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuttlemodder View Post
nikon coolpix... we picked one up from argos for 45 yesterday..

excellent bit of kit for not a lot of money!
Is that the L25 or another model?
Old 21st Nov 2012, 12:32   #8
m3rk
Minimodder

m3rk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkW7 View Post

Can you stretch an extra 15-20 ... have seen the Canon Ixus 220 HS going on there for around the 70 the last week or so ... nice compact camera and have good reviews reading online
m3rk is offline   Reply With Quote