1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Anyone have any Homeplug experience?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Timmy_the_tortoise, 17 Feb 2011.

1. Timmy_the_tortoise

Timmy_the_tortoise International Man of Awesome

I have had a pair of these: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/160665 for about a year now, and they have worked perfectly ever since I got them. No problems at all.

I added another pair in a few months back, so I have a network of 4 now.

All of a sudden tonight, however, they have just decided to lose each other. I have tried repeatedly to reconnect them, but it's not happening.

Anyone know why this could be? Could it just be some interference in the wiring that I can't do anything about?

2. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

plugged in anything new on the same circuit? tried combinations of them to see if one of them is sending out a corrupt key maybes?

I have powerline, but only 2 devices so far, 1 in upstairs and a 4 port downstairs.

3. Timmy_the_tortoise

4. Timmy_the_tortoise

Right. That seems to work. I think we've agreed that a new charger is needed.

I've warned them against skimping on power supplies in future, as it is pretty dangerous. Hopefully it won't happen again.

5. geoboy333

geoboy333 Sometimes I say something bright...

yarp, they are excellent. I've got a pair of Belkin 85MB/Ps, never had a problem. affordable stable network solution.