1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Bit-tech, Bit-gamer & Custom PC Award Winners Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 9 Nov 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Woohoo! Thanks everyone that voted for us! \o/ <3<3

3. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

That's well deserved :thumb: ! I've never been disapointed with Asus products.

4. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

The Gene Z is very well priced for such a great piece of kit!

5. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

I think my Asus HD6970 deserves a gold star now :)

6. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

<3 asus bindi. They're the valve of hardware. Thanks for bringing us the likes of the transformer and at a decent price. For pushing inovations like the ultrabook, even tho it was rushed it has a lot of promise and shows the tech industry can innovate of bean counters are removed from the equation!

TBH I'm disappointed ebuyer didn't win. Scan is very good but I'm almost a die hard ebuyer fanboi. So many good things to say about them. Either way well done all winners, greatly deserved. Ironically my only hardware failures this year came from MSI products lol. Back to using asus exclusively (except GPU's where there's competition)

7. Ross1

Ross1 What's a Dremel?

best rma and service??? really?

8. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

My best RMA experience was IIyama (dead pixels on a Vision Master PRO A702HT, I phoned them and someone from IIyama came at my home with a brand new monitor the day after my call) and Western Digital (dead MBR on a HDD ... got a new one in less than a week).

Worst experience was Pioneer. A dead PC DVD player (10x/40x slot-in), called them every 10 days during six month ... never got any replacement drive. Took them 7 month to refund me.

9. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

As if anyone else was going to win those categories.

Surprised with the RMA award though. I voted other as for logitech but after all the complaints I have seen on here for rma with scan was surprised.

Memory wise I thought it would either be corsair or gskill.

But huee well done to asus skooping so many

Sent from my GT-I9000

10. snooky32

snooky32 What's a Dremel?

People only post with bad experiences, personally I have only ever had to use RMA once - it was with Scan - and I got a replacement 2500k and P8P67 within 10 days no hassle at all. So Scan get my vote ;)

11. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I don't disagree with most of the results but to me it reads like something from 2 years ago.

Also Thermaltake for best modding manufacturer? I know they're not bad but I would never put them as the best.

Anyway congrats to ASUS, Corsair, Scan and all the other winners!

12. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Thermaltake as modding? Guys... I am disapointed!

And CaseLabs should have gotten best case manufacturer :D

13. NickCPC

NickCPC Minimodder

Congrats to the winners. I'd also really like to see the raw data, would be interesting to see exactly how everyone voted.

14. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Well done all although the most important question, who of us who voted won prizes?

I've never seen in any year if anyone actually won prizes for voting.

15. j4mi3

j4mi3 What's a Dremel?

yes i want to know this as well. why isnt it announced?

16. Denis_iii

Denis_iii What's a Dremel?

Interesting, Cooler Master hasn't even been on my radar this year for cases probably cause i fell in love with Fractal's offerings. Which cases did it release that earned it the reward?

17. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

I have an RMA in progress with scan at the moment, will let you know how it goes.... Must say I have never had an issue with ebuyer, both ordering and rma. Corsair or silverstone should have got the case award imo

18. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

All companies were very worthy of the awards given to them. I'm surprised Gigabyte wasn't in there.

19. Wingtale

Wingtale What's a Dremel?

I think the same here. I don't see how everyone says they are that good. I once had all the parts for the pc I was going to build. And it was a month late! I called up a week when it was late, and they just said it would be there next day. I have had many other issues with them. But don't get angry with me, I'm probably just unlucky

20. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

What in the world does Thermaltake have to do with modding? Their cases, which have to be modded to operate correctly? Their ever dying power supplies? Their practically worthless cpu coolers? Which? What in the name of God are you talking about?
    MNPC Tech makes some of the best modding supplies and pre-mods. EKWaterblocks make the best blocks for modding your motherboard components. There are almost an unlimited number of case manufacturers that make better cases than Tt for modding. Corsair, Antec, even Gigabyte. But for the actual art of Modding, Dremel is by far the most universally used product there ever has been, next to the human brain and its infinite imagination. Thermaltake? The company that has been mentioned more than any other as the most worthless computer component manufacturer on this planet? The one people only know of by the phrase, "Friends don't let friends use Thermaltake"?
    I actually woke up feeling rather good for once. Now you've gone and caused me to rant and rave about the stupidest thing I've come across this entire month. On top of that you've given me a severe migraine. Thanks a lot bit-tech!

Tags: Add Tags