1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Cyberlink power director 11 problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by G0UDG, 12 Feb 2013.

1. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Hi all I have an issue with Cyberlink power director 11 ultimate suite,I have loaded some high qaulity HD video and when clicking on the produce link to upload to you tube it started to render the video,after around 1-2hours I got an error message PDR11.EXE has stopped working the programme then shuts down,Im running Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and all system drivers are up to date. Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this Problem thanks in advance:sigh:

2. tehBoris

tehBoris What's a Dremel?

Can you export it to a different format then use some thing else to transcode it for youtube?

3. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

I get the crash issue whatever I'm doing in the software I was in the title designer and it crashed so its obviously not an encode issue I've googled the issue seems other users are having the same problem with this software,up to yet cyberlink haven't released a patch for this

4. Brandon

Brandon What's a Dremel?

G0UDG,
    Many crashes could've been presented with same UI/dialog. This is commonly practiced in software industry.

I suggest you try to troubleshoot to determine what caused the crash of your first post:
    1. Launch PowerDirector without loading your HD videos.
    > If failed, then something is wrong with the app in your computer. Check the app's system requirement.
    > If ok, then your issue is highly related to app's capability of handling your HD videos or capability of handling the amount of memory needed to import the videos.
    >> Load your HD videos one by one, to determine which HD videos triggered the crash.
    >>>If loading one by one does not cause any crash, then it could be the app's ability of handling importing multiple HD videos simultaneously. You can report to their technical support team.
    >>>When you meet crash when loading a certain HD video, try to re produce that particular HD video again, maybe with other profile.