1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other My3 Mobile Site

Discussion in 'Software' started by Big Elf, 31 Dec 2015.

1. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Is anyone who uses both 3 mobile and Firefox 42 to access their account through the My3 page getting this error message

[​IMG]

Googling suggests it's something to do with a TLS error but I don't know whether that means it's a problem with my Firefox setup or their website. The site opens up, seemingly OK, in IE11 and Chrome.

2. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

I'm on firefox 43 and the site works fine, if that helps.

Big Elf likes this.
  3. Big Elf

I've just updated to version 43 and am still getting the error message. I'll try disabling my add ons and see what happens.

Edit: still get the same error message with the addons disabled. It doesn't do it on another system with Firefox 41 though.

Last edited: 31 Dec 2015
  4. Big Elf

I've reset Firefox which removed all addons and themes which seems to have fixed it. I'm adding them back one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

As I was getting the problem even with addons disabled it suggests that even having this particular addon installed without enabling it (whichever it is) is enough to cause the problem.