1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft boosts OneDrive storage space

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 17 Jul 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

That's quite a bit cheaper than amazon. Shame so many cloud companies place a filesize limit though - 1080p home videos are quite bulky and it's a right pain to split them up to get them to upload.

<edit>Oh wait, is that £1.99 per month or per annum?

3. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Per month.

Shame it's not gone back up to the original 25gb.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Per month - apologies for not making that clear.

5. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Well i'm now on 1.02 TB as are both the 'rents as they've been added as additional user to the office sub... it's a shame upload/download speed can be a bit... erratic... [that an limited *nix support last I checked]

Also Office 365 is cloud-focused... but is not [totally] web/browser-based... there are web apps sure, but i have access to the desktop office suite that everyone knows and swears by/at...

6. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

Our company have had both our Exchange mailbox and OneDrive limits grow on 365 constantly since we migrated.

Shame the OneDrive for Business app sucks so badly. At least once a week it seems to go into a frozen state of syncing and only a reboot will sort it out. I seem to get more and more tickets for it.