1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows stutting youtube vids while playing games

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Elspuddy, 6 Jan 2016.

1. Elspuddy

Elspuddy Minimodder

hi
    i7 4970k (not overclocked) , 24 gigs of ram, geforce 980ti, gygabyte z97x=ud3h-bk windows 10 (just upgraded to it)
    each time i tried to watch youtube (or any other streaming site) while playing a game the video rubber bands but the game runs fine, tried uninstalling geforce experience, razer synapse but i get the same problem. any ideads on how to fix this ?

2. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

What game? Is it online or always online drm? Did the machine do this before upgrading to windows 10

3. Elspuddy

Elspuddy Minimodder

yes, the pc did it before the windows 10 upgrade (was windows 7) only did the upgrade to see if DX12 fixed the issue , any game that i play (ark, 7 days to die , world of warcraft , league of legends)

4. theshadow2001

Aren't those all online multiplayer games? Is it just a bandwidth issue, does putting a video down to 140p make it run smooth?

5. theshadow2001

That motherboard comes with cfos internet accelerator software. Which is traffic shaping software. If you are running that disable it.

6. Elspuddy

Elspuddy Minimodder

tryed an offline game terraria (steam in offline mode) ,also tryed showing the vid in SD and its still did it.
    i dont rember installing that cfos software,