1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Fallout 3 screens, details!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 18 Jun 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Nature

Nature Minimodder

Heefs of goulosh! Honestly...

3. g3n3tiX

g3n3tiX Minimodder

really good read, looks promising, even though I'm not convinced by the graphic style of the mutant depicted.
    A good reason to wait to invest in a spankin' computer !

4. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

:D

There's a lot of puerile hate being directed at Bethesda's work on FO3, a lot of fanboys having too much fun bashing Beth to actually consider the facts and realise that Beth are actually producing something more accurately 'Fallout' than the fanboys' misconceived notions of what the game should be.

I had my doubts as to whether Bethesda could pull this one off or not and I felt all along that it wouldn't be a worthy successor to Fallout/Fallout 2, yet still a great game, but now my fears have been allayed after looking at that article and I get the feeling it'll be BOTH a great game and a worthy successor to FO/FO2.

Hopefully Bethesda don't prove me wrong by doing silly things in areas not covered by that article, but I get the feeling they won't.

Last edited: 18 Jun 2007
  5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Now I'm really looking forward to this, was a bit dubious to begin with when Bethesda were picking this up after the shocking mess they made of Oblivion, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, they have made some great games in the past, and I hope they do well with this one.

Tags: Add Tags