1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Show your scars

Discussion in 'General' started by modfx, 24 Aug 2011.

1. modfx

modfx Loft Gremlin

what are the injuries you have had that have left permanent scars? Be it sport, work or just general idiocy. Photos are welcome. I will upload some of mine when my phone gets back from repair.

2. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

I have a scar on the side of my head when some ***** threw his cricket bat in the air and it landed on my head.

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I have a three year old burn on my left hand from a cigarette that was put out on aforementioned hand.

4. getDownShep

getDownShep What's a Dremel?

Have a scar on base of left thumb, from the one and only time I used a catapult. Used a broken piece of house brick, sharp edge of brick sliced straight down to the bone

5. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

5 points of my forehead for falling in the stairs, a scar on my left hand due to an exploding drill mesh and I broke my left leg in three while closing a classroom door :D :lol:

6. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I had an issue with my foot when I was born (I forgot what its called...Tele...something..)

So I have a huge scar on my ankle (That is how you spell it isn't it?..)

Also one on my left eye when my big sister threw me off the bed ^.^

7. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Got more scars on my head than I remember a teacher broke both my little fingers , I've been shot in the chest a piece of glass right through my hand and most of one eyelid removed by a dog bite lol

8. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

What an instresting thread...

I have a scar on the top of my left hand from burning my hand on a heat lamp supposed to keep food at 65 degrees having the food up to 30cm away from the lamp you can judge how hot it was this one happened to be around 10cm i put my hand to move the lid of a gastronome and it was hot my reaction was to jolt my hand away but ended up hitting the lamp directly above it :/

I also have a deep half cm scar on my right knee after i hit a tree going around 25mph the bike flipped and the capp doodad that holds the wheel on stabbed me right in the knee

I also have a scar/blemish that appears on my right cheek that if i occasionally lean on comes up worse and looks like i've been punched in the eye which is never good

9. Blazza181

Lol?!?

10. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Dog bit me in the bicep, but the scar has gone away (happened when I was 8 or something), fell head-first from a play house roof, dunno if there's still a scar in the back of my head... Hard to tell, eh?

Been filthy lucky, with all the downhill biking w/o proper gear and drunken stupidity I've had plenty of changes to really wreck myself or get myself killed.

EDIT: oh also a missing fingertip, a cut on one finger etc small scars around hands.

Last edited: 24 Aug 2011
  11. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Small one on the palm of my hand that i've had for as long as I remember, Hunk of scar-tissue in my lower-lip where my face had a disagreement with a door at high speed, 9" long one up my left fore-arm where I cut it pretty deeply after falling over one time, hrm... Miscellenious ones all over my shoulders and back where I got Acne. (Yes. On my Back.)

And the typical criss-crossing ones inside my arms during Emo moments. No harm done, though.

12. Trance

Trance Two steps forward, one step back

A scar on the inside of my lip from when my tooth broke and decided to embed itself in my lip, a small one on my arm from when I accidentally cut myself on corrugated metal in a WWI trench in Belgium on a school trip. Also on my hand when someone stepped on it with running spikes on.

13. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

I have had three brain operations, been stabbed twice and shot once along with numerous other childhood accidents that have left permanent reminders. But chicks dig scars ;)

14. Blazza181

Wow. This thread makes bt users look like a bunch of battle hardened badasses. :clap:

15. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I wish. The scar in my lip was where my face was smashed off the edge of a door, not because I tripped.

16. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Got a scar about a quarter in long on my upper lip from a cat scratch and another on my neck from having a cyst removed.

Nothing badass, sorry to say. I've got a way of coming extremely close to injury and walking away fine.

17. getDownShep

getDownShep What's a Dremel?

Who is going to be first to claim they look like Frankenstein's monster?

18. gilljoy

gilljoy Minimodder

Scar on my stomach from getting in a fight with a bear!!!

Appendicitis is not fun

19. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Uhm... missing about 2 square inches of skin on top of left hand from a biking injury, missing 1 square inch of skin on right knee from another biking injury, scar running length of right ear on the edge from jumping off a bed, missing the tips of a couple of toes from frostbite, sliced top of left thumb (just below nail) down to the bone and now have a 1 inch scar, also have a 3 inch scar on my right shoulder blade from when I fractured it by standing up when there was a nice big chunk of metal above me...

There are more but I cant remember them right now :)

20. SeT

SeT What's a Dremel?

Just snapped a pic but waiting for my phone to email it. yay for low signal strength... My worst is a scar on my little finger. Skating accident, went over a ramp, came up just barely short and clipped the lip and fell. Hand slid over a screw that was working it's way out. Took 6 stitches. The worst part was getting the stitches removed - The doctor cut the last one and pulled the wrong way. The knot got pulled through. I wanted to punch him but nearly passed out.

[​IMG]