1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Needed: E-ATX tray design or specs

Discussion in 'Modding' started by debs3759, 11 Feb 2013.

1. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

Does anyone have a picture or link to specs for an E-ATX motherboard tray? I need something I can send to an engineer who would be able to make a few trays for me. Ideally I neeed a pic (any format) that shows hole positions for E-ATX, ATX and mATX, so I can get a few trays made that are suitable for boards of any size.

2. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

3. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

I have no idea how to convert that to a 2D engineering drawing, although other than the lack of dimensions it does look like it might contain what I need. I'll keep experimenting with sketchup to see if I can figure it out. thanks.

Naturally, if anyone can give me a 2D image with dimensions (ie something I can send to an engineer to get trays and only trays cut, that would be perfect).

4. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

What do you consider a tray? I thought you need the PCI-brackets and the I/O aswell, that's why I gave you a complete 3d-model.

If you need only the dimensions, then SketchUp has a ruler-tool ;)

EDIT: And here's a plain 2D-model with all the measurements done...

[​IMG]

You still need the SU-file tho, as some of the measurements are too small to capture them in a screenshot.

http://www.filedropper.com/atx-spec-22measure

Last edited: 12 Feb 2013