1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Battlefield Bad Company 2 video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 10 Mar 2010.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Join Harry and Antony as they take great pleasure in talking you through some HD footage of the excellent Battlefield Bad Company 2 - all the while destroying as much of the scenery as possible.

:D

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

funny how you mention the nextgen consoles haha. They're not so nextgen anymore :)

4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Mentioning the consoles are a bit amusing, they run it on low.

Cool vid nonetheless, except the lack of prone is a no-no.

5. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

I've not got the game but the graphics and destructible environments look awesome. I've got MW2 but Bad Company 2 seems a lot more PC focussed than MW2, which was basically a straight port of the experience the consoles were getting.

6. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Am I the only one noticing it says download the MP3 and yet the file is an MP4? :p

7. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

I notice you seem to be able to connect to servers and actually play the game - hardly realistic.

8. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Yeah, they're still working out the kinks unfortunately - last night the friends list and play now packed in, but you could still play. Fear the power of the PC gamers united!

9. philheckler

philheckler Used to be a pc enthusiast

Despite the server prodblems bfbc2 is a great game both single player and multiplayer , EA / DICE servers have been overwhelmed since release which is what's caused all the problems , There's an article on FUDZILLA which says dice have been suprised how well this is selling on the pc - seems to me we're all desperate for BF3 ! ( know i am...) bfbc2 more than makes up for the wait though....

10. Hugo

I was kicking butt on the CPC server until BC2 decided it couldn't connect to the EA master servers.

Oh also: I like the videos guys, nice addition to the text reviews - better than our video ;)

11. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

nice video, although it probably would have been better a tad earlier as i reckon a hell of a lot of people will have finished single player by now.

12. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

As long as you guys don't go all video, and use it only to supplement the written articles, I'm all for this.

13. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

we love our text, so dont worry. Are you sure you dont want us to voice you through graphics benchmarks though?

14. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I like reading.. and I like picking out the spelling and grammar mistakes :p

15. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Nice gamecast guys! The game is really good. Minus all the problems at the moment with the multiplayer. I did find my squad mates didnt back me up as much as they did for you though ^^ I was on a heavy machine gun, and I had 2 bad guys shooting me in the back, the AI seemed to ignore them. And the bit you died, I found grenades were the key, lots and lots of grenades :p

16. Metrology

Metrology What's a Dremel?

Nice video gents. Keep these coming.

17. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Heh.. Bindi swearing at boards that won't post.

18. Hugo

More like Bindi does QA for <Taiwanese company>.

19. MorpheusUK

MorpheusUK a Noob that knows something

I have to say having played both MW2 and BC2, they are both great games and it would be near impossible to place one in front of the other. That said as this is about BC2, almost fully destructable environments is great. Single player is great fun albeit a bit short. Online game play is not comparable and does introduce the good ol feel of Battlefield series with all the good of modern weaponary, and more realistic physics and destruction. A game well worth every penny/ cent. Just needs the kinks worked out and it will be the best of its kind.

20. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Yep, loving the gamecasts, they give a really good feel for the game and ironically enough (although not intentional) I've bought both games you've featured in the gamecasts.

More gamecasts please.

Tags: Add Tags