1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm trying to do a project log....

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by emockler, 11 Oct 2015.

1. emockler

emockler What's a Dremel?

But I'm new here. So my posts are awaiting moderator approval. I added some pics from dropbox, which I could not tell were not working until my post was approved. So, I edited it using pics uploaded to an album on my profile instead. The preview worked, but now the post is gone since I am once again awaiting approval.

Needless to say, I'm finding this difficult and I wonder what people are thinking of my project that now has a title but no content. I think I may have double posted in the confusion, but I can't tell until the posts are approved. I hope the moderator would whack the double post if it's there.

I would like to suggest that even a brand new member posts a new thread in project logs, only the first post in the thread should be subject to moderator approval. Once you see I'm actually building something I don't see why each update would need to be approved.

Thanks!
    Eric

2. jon4tron

jon4tron Administrator Administrator

We've been trying out some new stuff recently to reduce spam. I've just tweaked it based on your feedback, there should be less moderation required now. The settings aren't advanced enough to have rules like "once the first post is approved, allow other posts" though.

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

From memory the first 10 posts are set to require moderator approval, this could easily be reduced to a lower number.

4. Shadotracker

Shadotracker What's a Dremel?

I am currently waiting on moderation approval on my project log post. I had to edit it and now everything is gone due to moderation approval. How long does take for approval?