1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project H4H (Supporting the wounded) Fundraising

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by CombatMods, 18 Aug 2012.

1. CombatMods

CombatMods What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Hello guys, CombatMods here and this is my very first work log based on a computer mod so please bare with me. Now onto the main idea of this project.

This project has been thought up to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity. If you do not know exactly what the H4H charity is please visit the H4H website

helpforheroes.org.uk

This website will give you every little detail you wish to know about the charity, what they do, how to donate and you will be able to browse the shop. The troops have done an astounding job for the countries and i thought i could help repay them for this by raising money for the wounded soldiers.

I am hoping that you donate to this charity. Remember every amount will help this charity so no matter what you donate you can be proud to say you are a sponsor.

I am at this moment in the process of gathering sponsors for this build. I have had a a company agree to this and i will post their logo up here when they allow me too which is coming in the following week. If you know of any companies or work for a company that would love to take part and sponsor this project please let me know so i can contact them. All the sponsors get recognised for this project as much as i can and for all those who donate please let me know your name and forum name and i will post your name on my people who donated website page. This will give me a record so that i know you are eligible for the raffle that i am hopefully going to be doing. :jawdrop:

Thank You Guys :thumb:

Now onto the project. Today is just an insight of what i am going to be doing. Remember the raffle is in the pipeline. I have not been able to confirm it as yet but if you donate let me know straight away.

Many Thanks

More to come soon :)