1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Server Hosting

Discussion in 'General' started by planem997, 29 Mar 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planem997

planem997 What's a Dremel?

Haya all

I just wanted to let you guys know about our hosting services that we offer.
    We started our company at the end of 2010 and have been very competitive in the market and have gone from strength to strength. 2012 is going to be a big year for us. we have just put in an order for a some new powerful blade servers to run all our customers needs. hopefully will put some pics for you guys in the next month or two XD

If you guys would like to check us out our website is <removed>

thanks

Adam W

P.S we have been working on bringing online in 2012 our new games servers, hopefully we will be selling slots for most popular games in the next few months :)

P.P.S I've been working on some of my own custom server that I need to install dedicated to folding so I can get my score up for CPC folding team :p

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Mar 2012
  2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

planem997, it should be obvious enough on a comercial forum, but specifically as per our rules:

Ordinarily when faced with a thread like this it's someone who has registered just to advertise, and we'd permaban. In your case, since you have contributed to the forum for some time in a productive manner, I won't do this. You are getting an infraction issued for this though, and I assure you, you won't be around if you do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.