1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Take a look at a game I helped make? Merchant - A Unity 3D game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 500mph, 7 Dec 2011.

1. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Hello all!

I haven't been active as much on these forums over the past few years because I've been going to a University. We recently just put out some information for the game and I thought I would let you all take a look as well.

Merchant on IndieDB

We are a team of 22ish students here at the University of Advancing Technology and have been working on this game for the past few months. Here in the coming weeks we will be releasing a trailer, and even a demo. We are currently in crunch time, as we are going to present our game to our administrators in an attempt to get a sponsorship for the team to visit GDC next year.

Also, if anyone would ever like to write an article on Student developers, send me a PM.

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

The looks quite interesting. In the screenies the lighting is beautifully done and the concept appeals to me. Well done and good luck :)

(vote for IOTY put in too)

500mph likes this.
  3. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Thanks! Lighting is something that the artists and I have worked closely on as we want to match our concept art closely. I'll be posting more to this thread as we get more, like trailers, demo's, and maybe even contests.