1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Anyone use BlinkBox on an android tablet?

Discussion in 'Software' started by CrapBag, 22 Oct 2013.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I downloaded and installed blink box on my wifes Hudl tablet so I could buy her a few movies to watch.

I signed up with a new account and deposited £1 and got the free £5 credit as advertised. I also have 75% off the first 5 purchases we make.

So I now have 3 films bought for the princelly sum of £1.25 but the problem is it seems you can only stream and not actually download the films which is useless here as our download speed isn't suitable for streaming.

Is it not possible to download purchases made on blinkbox?

I have flixter on my tablet and I was able to download the digital copy of the latest bourne film and watch it.

2. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Downloads are not on android only streaming, hopefully the feature comes, you can download Blinkbox purchases on PC though.

Last edited: 22 Oct 2013
  3. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

4. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Darn :( but as I read you can't transfer them over to the tablet once downloaded :(

Yeh I looked at that page earlier but couldn't see anything that actually mentioned downloading the films that had been purchased.

5. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

It does state that a Wi-Fi connection is required when watching a film. It is very ambiguous though..!

6. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Ah yes I see what you mean now.