1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning First Scratch Build project...

Discussion in 'Modding' started by acrasal.mills, 6 Sep 2012.

1. acrasal.mills

acrasal.mills What's a Dremel?

I finally got SketchUp to work and have done some playing around and have come up with this.

[​IMG]

if picture doesnt work click here

i have a few more things to add in:
    -internal components
    -a pikachu cutout on the side
    -full water cooling system
    -possible case mods (possible pokeball water reservoir)

Opinions so far on my first ever time using SketchUp and any feedback on the actual project.

Last edited: 7 Sep 2012
  2. acrasal.mills

Ok I have decided to make a custom tower not an all in one :D.

Its going to be pokemon themed with a custom built water reservoir. The reservoir will exit the case at the bottom front of the right side and re-enter the case at the top back of the right side. It will pump yellow UV reactive fluid through the system. the case will be made of clear acrylic which will be painted black on the inside. On the right side panel there will be a pikachu image left clear which will let UV light shine out of the case onto the UV reactive fluid in the reservoir.

The power button will be a poke ball and the pokemon logo will be painted on the case's front panel.

I am still debating exactly what hardware I want in side at the minute as between the 2 computers i have there is alot of spares.

I was thinking of having another pokemon clear on the right side under the reservoir. Possibly squirtle or bulbasaur. Does this sound ok?

I have now downloaded and instaled wine and now getting SketchUp (very slow net connection).

Does anyone have any criticism or ideas to put forward as i would love other peoples input into this??.

I will update the original post with some pics i create in SketchUp later tonight as long as things go well and i can use SketchUp well enough.

Last edited: 6 Sep 2012
  3. acrasal.mills

just updated first post please check it out