1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Lloydcars, 30 Apr 2014.

1. Lloydcars

Lloydcars What's a Dremel?

Hi guys im planning on doing a full blown watercooling build within the next few months and need help on everything I would need I would like to use 2 240mm radiators plus use red rigid/compression fittings with black coolant.
    Im using a Maximus formula vi so what like to use the built in water block plus would be cooling CPU i7 4770k and GPU gtx 770 in my upcoming haf 932 uprising mod thanks again

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Moved into the WC subforum :)

3. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

I've not ever used rigid tubing, so I can't help you there and it sounds like you have an idea about everything else.
    Two 240mm rads should be enough to cool your CPU and GPU fine, I'm assuming you're planning to fit one in the top of the case and one in the front?
    Apart from the radiators and tubing, you'll be looking for block for your CPU, plenty of choice there, and one for the GPU. I've used several EK full coverage blocks on various cards, and so I'd go for one of theirs, like this one.
    You'll also need a pump, the Laing DDC is popular, although a lot of people get an aftermarket top for it (here's a ready assembled one).
    You'll also want a reservoir to make filling the system easier. There's not much to distinguish them, so pick whichever you like the look of, and you'll want to mount it as high up as possible, ideally higher than everything else in the loop.
    In terms of order, have the reservoir going straight into the pump, but after that it's not so important.
    Hope that was the sort of information you were looking for?

4. rts2468

rts2468 What's a Dremel?

2x 240mm Rad will not work with HAF 932

With the CM HAF 932, it is very hard to get the 2nd 240 Rad at the bottom. I am currently using a XSPC AX360 Radiator and an XSPC EX140 Radiator, total more surface area than 2x 240 Rads.
    XSPC Raystorm is a good CPU block, or EK-Suprmacy Intel Block. for GPU EK-FC770 with EVGA or EK Backplate. Swiftech D5 or DDC Pump. I prefer a Koolance Reservoir/Pump Combo. PrimoChill Rigid Tubing. Comes in all colors. For coolant. I Recommend Mayhem Products. if you need more help just let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]