1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ken Levine didn't want BioShock endings

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Oct 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

i was very disapointed in the endings and would have preferred something a little more artistic
    two minutes worth of video of little girls jumping on the baddy regardles of what you did then adding pictures of you either holding their hand or jumping on a sub is just not good enough

3. Carbon_Arc

Carbon_Arc What's a Dremel?

I was disappointed with getting the 'bad' ending first time round, it seemed that you didn't have to stray to far from the path of the righteous to be stuck with a 'you are an evil so-and-so' ending.

Still, it was a bit more satisfying then the ending of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and it was encouragement to play thorough it again to see the other outcome.

I did expect better from Bioshock though, the ending felt a rather like a token gesture, and i felt that the outcome didn't match the spirit in which i was playing the game.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt What's a Dremel?

That sounds a little harsh. Why does it matter that fallout did it before if it is a better system? He didn't claim it was an original idea, at least not in the extract you have in your article.

5. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

well. when you think about it, in a sence one ending would have been the right choice.

See, the big problem is moral...

Am i a bad person to molester a ingame child? Do others see me as a sick child sucking monster when i will choose the "bad" option. Or do people find me soft, a whimp, gay when choosing the "helping" option. A good person (like me) will choose the "helping" option. But if i see, for example, my brother choose the "bad" option and beat the crap out of little girls without even a wink. Does this mean he is a bad person?

food for deeper thoughts..

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Just poking fun, no offense intended to him. Levine is a hero of mine!

7. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Tags: Add Tags