1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod of the Month Mod of the Month January 2014

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Meanmotion, 31 Jan 2014.

?

Which mod gets your vote this month?

1. Antec P182 Nano Evolved by SiZZiGY

21 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Battlefield 4 - Thermaltake Element Q by Marcos_Viegas

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. BlackSilent by 501

16 vote(s)
    23.9%
  4. Duplex by Ace_finland

25 vote(s)
    37.3%
  5. The Tiny

18 vote(s)
    26.9%
  6. STAR WARS - The Naboo Modding by _0CooL_

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

I don't mean to be a downer, but should Silen Flux really be on there? I'm loving the project, but it was already in the August 2013 Mod of the Month competition. Undoubtedly it's very popular, but I always figured that you had one chance as MotM is more about exposure than the competition itself? Just seems a little odd seeing the same project in two of the same competitions? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember any other project having that.

It's nice to see a project that you may have missed in the forums, I've somehow managed to skip Blacksilent entirely in the project logs section. Glad I've now found it as it looks pretty interesting (as do all the entries this month actually). Good luck to all the modders involved!

Good to see the MotM back on the right date though, hopefully it won't slip back again so we end up missing months once more (Novemeber and December?).

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Sorry! I do have a list going of previous nominees so I can keep track with previous ones but Silen Flux appears to have missed being added. Thought I'd seen it somewhere and no it shouldn't have been entered. I've quickly added another project in it's place as the article's only just gone live.

Please refresh your browser when visiting page 6 and hopefully the new images should appear.

4. Boorach

Boorach Minimodder

Some great builds nominated once again. Congratulations to all nominated and good luck.

5. Egami

Egami Why is the dremel on fire?

Jikes! Good that things got sorted out. :)

Have to second Maki on MotM doing a great job showcasing mods that may otherwise have escaped notice. Somehow had missed Antec P182 Nano Evolved myself and as a huge hexagon fan was glad to discover it. :thumb:

6. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Left my vote. Some really good work this month. The res' in Tiny is really amazing I love it.

7. Combatus

Yep we aim to keep it in sync this time! We usually miss December because MOTY takes its place both with the lead up of nominations etc and with the article and voting. We didn't have November because October's edition actually came out at the end of November but as you mentioned, we'll be keeping it in sync this time!!

8. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

A fine selection of awesome projects, congratulations for starting 2014 off awesome. :D:rock:

I like the new & improved timing for MOTM also. :)

9. Combatus

January MOTM in January. Who'd have though it was possible ;) That's my fault for slipping last year and it proved nearly impossible to claw it back as we were just too busy. I aim to stick to an end of the month release from now on!

That's the main purpose for MOTM really - not the voting or the sponsorship, although they do add a bit of fun - always good to know we've brought deserving projects to people's attention too!

10. Asouter

Asouter --------

Great builds, as always ...and managed to vote for only one this time :)

11. faxiij

faxiij Minimodder

Awesomesauce. Thoughest motm I can think of, they all look like really cool projects! One more sign 2014 will rock! =)

12. SiZZiGY

SiZZiGY Nano Evolution in progress...

Thank you for this nominations it's an honour to be here :) And thank you for the people who support me that is a big gift to me to see that people like my work.

13. _0CooL_

_0CooL_ What's a Dremel?

Thx too, and I'me happy to be nominated. It's a incredible story for me to be here. Thx all

Last edited: 6 Feb 2014
  14. 501

501 What's a Dremel?

Thanks a lot !!! It's a wonderful surprise to be nominated !

15. Ace_finland

Ace_finland Minimodder

Thx for the nomination guys!

16. _0CooL_

_0CooL_ What's a Dremel?

some news about this ?