1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Bit Tech tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by branndailor, 22 Nov 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branndailor

branndailor What's a Dremel?

"jackass" style stunt...well i will do it for a system upgrade

tattoo the Bit Tech Logo on the behind my ear/neck area (not on top of the bone, but on the fleshy part where the skull ends) pictures will be provided BEFORE/DURING/AFTER and a video of the process... just so there is no "fake" speculations

i talked to Angel Munoz owner of Mass Luminosity and he said he would go with the stunt and ship out a case for me, but it would be ML's logo tatto'd on me not the company that provides the hardware. he would also provide shipping to where i live (brazil) at no cost, customs slips would be filled out as {gift-value anything under $50 USD} ---he has been a pain lately, got a tattoo marked for thursday but he has been quite rude so im not sure if things will workout, as i was 100% nice to him and he has been rude for no reason.

i also talked to Bill owen from mnpctech. he's helped me quite a bit when i was in the states when it came to case modding. helped me pickout the materials and how to paint my case... personally through the phone... that's crazy for professional modder to do for a fan and i really appreciated his help... but on his end all he said he would be able to do is talk to the companies with no guarantees of anything, also called me crazy :p

i recently moved to brazil and purchased some computer parts from the states and had them shipped over but have to pay a 78% tax by the end of this month to pickup my stuff or it gets confiscated (value was over $50 usd, so i got taxed about 400 usd- new motherboard and cpu) I've had multiple people ship me stuff through the {gift-value under $50 usd} method several times and when i lived in the states i used to ship my mom stuff through this method and never had any sort of problems with customs.

Coolermaster decided to join in on this, they agreed to send me a storm trooper and a keyboard (which keyboard, idk)

my pc's specs.
    Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
    asrock extreme 4-waiting
    Intel Core i5 3570k
    32Gb G.skill Sniper 1600x
    Galaxy gtx 560ti
    Antec 520w Psu
    Sentey bx 4243 (MODDED)
    super write master dvd
    noctua nh-c14 cooler.
    2x 500gb cudas
    1x 120gb agility 3 ssd
    1x 2.0 usb adapter

keyboard is a inland wireless keyboard with keys missing and a spacebar that hardly works (tons of use)

mouse is a razer lachesis 5600dpi i won from a cs:s competition on a small steam group, was used but better than what i had so no complaints at all although the thumb button doesn't work.

if accepted this will be done some time this month or next month and the objects would be released to me AFTER i did the stunt. not before, not during, but after so there's no way to fake it or anyway for me to "chicken out" and never keep my end of the deal.

I have small head so the size of the tattoo will be about an inch-two inches tall and sides kept to proportion. either done fully black or in color, but since here in brazil i get quite a bit of sun exposure on the area the tattoo lady (anna) has advised to keep it black because colors will fade because of sun exposure and the black doesn't fade nearly as much and

2. RTT

RTT #parp

ಠ_ಠ

3. branndailor

LOL, 100% serious about it. so much so that in a hour i have a mass luminosity tattoo scheduled.

4. ShinyAli

ShinyAli What's a Dremel?

The Bit Tech Logo, I've seen worse, probably got worse :lol:
    If I could get all that spec gear for a little tat I'd be at the front of the queue :D

You would not have to grow your hair very long to cover it anyway...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..let's get scratching :dremel:

5. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

I think this is a stupid idea. Like the Zune guy...
    Nvidia CEO can do it, because:
    A- It he his own company.
    B- He has money to remove it properly.

You are not fitting in A nor B.

Plus, technically you'll be using Bit-tech logo without permission, and that is a trademark. So you can be taken to court, if Denny's (remember Bit-tech is own by them, and Bit-tech can't do anything about it), doesn't like it. So you need to ask permission and have a written (on paper not e-mail) on using it. The problem, is that if you do something that Denny's doesn't like, as you have Bit-tech logo, you represent Bit-tech, but you don't.

You might say it will never happen, and I am worried too much, and all that. Well, I am saying this because it happened. I recall several stories like this. It doesn't well for the person that has the tattoo. We are talking about you paying the removal process which is costly, and painful, and a lot of money in damages to pay at the company, you thought you were supporting.

Don't be an idiot, and beside it won't give you anything. No fame, no media presence, no extra credit, won't make you a moderator.. nothing is what you'll get. It will be nothing more than a post on this forum that will get buried after a few year, forgotten,and won't even get dig up by a search, as "tattoo" is not a search term that is entered in the search box.

Oh and let's not forget that you also closing doors on yourself in term of employment. Companies don't like tattoos. And it will be hell for you to fight to try to prove that you are eligible for the job and you were not accepted for your tattoos on a job that does have direct costumer relation contact. You always have someone they'll find better than you. Companies can also wait for that person. The law doesn't set any deadlines during the employment process.

Be smart, be wise, don't do it, and you'll be more respected.

Last edited: 22 Nov 2012
  6. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's not true - someone will remember...

"Hey, do you remember that weirdo who got the Bit-Tech logo tattooed on himself? Hah."

7. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

You mean glow in the dark?
    Apparently there is no safe material that can be used to do this. It us most likely going to end in complications, down to skin removal (i.e: increase the chances of having skin cancer). If you were not informed about this, you should find somewhere else to do it, because the tattoo place probably also didn't other important information that can lead to big problems.

8. branndailor

mates o work with tattoos// if you call me and idiot i have this for you ->[​IMG]

as for fame, no need for fame, mod stat or anything... just wondering if any companies were willing to upgrade my system for free advertising with the LOGOS I LIKE.

for example, coolermaster thought it was a neat idea and ideal for their new lines they will be advertising.... i plan on starting a review channel on youtube, guess what? cooler master has already said they will provide me with materials to have a proper test bench and provide materials for me to review... not looking for user inputs, im looking for companies who would join up on this. simple. if i offer something it's because i like the logo, quite aware it's permanent...

as for the use of the bit tech forum logo, mate that was an example im talking directly to the owners of companies for example.. cooler master and mass luminosity.

9. branndailor

mass luminosity is a company mate.

10. branndailor

i teach private english lessons, draw tattos, tattoo, personal IT for 3 companies here in brazil one of which happens to be a bank.... and i have VISIBLE tattoos already....

i am well aware of the consequences of what i am choosing to do.

11. ShinyAli

ShinyAli What's a Dremel?

Who the hell are you to call someone an idiot, your opinion is noted and ignored Mr. Outraged at someone doing something you don't like, in case you haven't noticed there are far worse things going on in the world than someone getting a tat, you seem obsessed with the attitude of companies well maybe he doesn't want to work for a company like you Mr Company man, you may be surprised to know that many people don't work for them and don't want to :rolleyes:

Where the tat is located is easily covered even with short hair, you would be surprised how many people from the shop floor to CEO's have tats I know because a close friend of mine ran a tat studio for years in England and he tattooed people from just about every profession you can imagine, don't panic now, it's not compulsory :duh:

12. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

there need to be more concentration grammar and punctiation with this who postings"

;)

13. branndailor

Mate, on my posts at least when I'm not teaching or talking to students that I have, I tend to not care about PUNCTUATION or grammar. You might be asking yourself why punctuation is italicized, you sir spelled it incorrectly. :):duh:

14. branndailor

whole thing cut short, everyone is entitled to their opinion, i take no offense on what anyone says to me on the internet, say it to my face and offend me and i might have to teach you a thing or two about mcmap (yes i was a marine) and mma (yes i still fight).... i might be small in size and in this community but one thing im full of is patience... guy tried to rob me the other day, got shanked in the liver with his own knife in self defense... know another way i release my stress? tattoo, hence why i just got one done today.... not fully healed as it was done today and it got jagged on some parts because os natural muscle tension when the skin gets penetrated.
    [​IMG]

15. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

I say good on you, all my tattoo's have no meaning or story behind them, yours will at least make for good story in the future

16. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Sorry, I have to laugh. The spelling mistake plus lack of punctuation was my attempt at humour. I don't write SARCASM at the end of my posts.

On the plus side, ML just posted a picture on Facebook for all to see! Classy!

Last edited: 23 Nov 2012
  17. branndailor

i got two others...
    1. a greek bust on my back
    2. "dont cut this noose i promise i can get it untied" on my collarbone (one side to the other.)

yeah i told angel munoz he didnt have to post it but he did anyways. oh well.

18. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

19. branndailor

im sorry to hear that...
    but you know what they say
    "when the river turns red, take the dirt trail instead"
    "just because the roller coaster is shut down doesn't mean that the log chute is."

20. Mechh69

Mechh69 I think we can make that fit

Is that yellow or glow in the dark yellow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.