1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EOC Stats PPD 24hr Average

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Leroyingo, 15 Jan 2012.

1. Leroyingo

Leroyingo What's a Dremel?

Does anyone know how they actually figure this out. My Current ppd is 54177
    working on my production on previous days
    Last 12 days not including today 65k
    last 7 not including today 61k
    last 7 including half finished day today 53k.
    If you dont do consistent units daily the 24 hours ppd fluctuates so much its very inaccurate. Then tommorow when I drop another big unit the ppd will go to near 100k which is also just as inaccurate.
    I mean after tomorrow my ppd should be around 80k as it would be 250k from bigbeta every 4 days 3hours and 20k ppd consistently on my other machine from results over the past week.

But I noticed something really funny. Sorry to point you out Tattysnuc but you are always on my threat list :worried: Your average currently is 82k. But try as I might i not quite work out any way to get your average to 82k, almost with 81.4, but if the average was worked out based on the last 7 days not including today then I would be at 61k?
    Last 12 days not including today 71k
    last 7 not including today 81.4k
    last 7 including half finished day today 77k.

So how do they work it out:confused::confused::confused:

2. jondi_hanluc

jondi_hanluc Retired Folder

It's the last 56 updates (8 updates in a day over 7 days ) divided by 7. You'll have trouble working it out precisely if someone consistently produces points every update, as you'd need to see the last 56 "Hour Production" in the EOC stats, but they don't go that far back.

3. Leroyingo

Leroyingo What's a Dremel?

OK, that makes sense. Thats why the points jump up and down so drastically when you only drop big units every 4 days. And why you cant get the exact match in ppd average, unless you worked it out just after the midnight process of points.
    Thanks Jondi

I guess it will have its ups and downs, hopefully I will become a 100k ppd producer tomorrow and then it will taper off over the 4 days till i drop another unit.
    I need an average of my averages to work out my average:D

4. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.