1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck/dead pixels on dell monitor

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by RedFlames, 4 Mar 2013.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

title says it all really... bought a Dell U2412M from you recently and just noticed a bright/stuck pixel...

now I know Dell has a no dead pixel policy but want i want to know is does the screen go back to yourselves or to Dell?

2. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

While we can replace it for you as we cover the first year of the warranty on everything we sell, Dell's warranty includes an onsite pickup so I'd recommend them first as they should send someone to pick it up and replace it with a new one.

3. RedFlames

Well dell didn't want to know so it's currently on its way back to you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply...

4. RedFlames

Replacement monitor arrived this morning...

Thanks CCL for not making the RMA process a complete ballache... unlike some... all the staff I dealt with on the phone were helpful an a pleasure to deal with...

5. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Glad to know we got it sorted for you!

I've spoke to Dave who I know was sorting this for you the other day, and he has mentioned that it's worth you hanging onto the box, as this has the Dell service tag which they need for any returns in future and hopefully with that you wouldn't have any problems if you did need to send it back.