1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May have been ripped off by e2save mobile company

Discussion in 'Serious' started by ajiKaBooM!, 20 May 2004.

1. ajiKaBooM!

ajiKaBooM! What's a Dremel?

Hi everyone

I would just like to ask your advice, because i had bought a 3 Video mobile on Dec 2003 from e2save , and part of the deal was that i get £120 cashback if sending off bill 3 (worth £60) & 6 (worth the other £60)

I sent off bill 3 - and when i had did so i expected the cash to go to my bank. It never did happen. I had rung them up, they said there was an "ERROR" which to me sounds like theyre trying to avoid the cashback. They then concluded in the phone conversation in March that they had sorted it out and will send it.

To this day i believed them. Only until i registered with online banking that no such thing did happen!! What a con!!

When i ring em up tommorrow, can anyone throw any laws that they could be breaking?? So far i have found the Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards that I could use to threaten them with, incase things don't turn sweet

Last edited: 20 May 2004