1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delivery Cutoff Times Reminders

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by NethLyn, 12 Apr 2013.

1. NethLyn

NethLyn Minimodder

Hi CCL

Was just looking at trying to buy a whole load of odds and ends, started looking around 1.20pm, by 13.50 Monday delivery had rolled over to Wednesday and Saturday delivery had rolled over to Saturday 20th.

So what are the cutoff times for making orders for future reference so I know? Couldn't get through on the phone when I tried just now. If there is a Royal Mail first class option do you have a final business collection with them at 5pm so I can at least take pot luck that a Friday PM order *might* arrive on Saturday for smaller items?

2. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Hi NethLyn,

The thing to check is the item stock status. Any item that says it is in stock for pickup now is physically in our warehouse here, and we can dispatch DPD orders placed up to half 5, or if it's going Royal Mail or Yodel ideally by quarter to 5 as our collections with them are earlier.

Any item available for next day delivery but for pickup in 1-2 days is in stock at our suppliers. If that is the only item on the order, an order by half 5 should be dispatched that day for next day delivery, and if you select any other delivery method will come in to us on the next working day.

Any order being dispatched for Saturday delivery has to have all the items in stock in our warehouse by the Friday, so if you're placing an order on a Friday with a mix of next day items that are both with ourselves and our suppliers, you'll get a date of the Saturday after as we can't get the stock in to us in time for a Saturday delivery, and our suppliers can only deliver Monday to Friday.