1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Why Do You Need A New Mouse

Discussion in 'General' started by G0UDG, 14 Mar 2014.

1. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Hi Folks I have a CM Storm Inferno mouse that is unused and surplus to requirements post your reason for needing a new mouse the best comment wins the mouse no charge not even postage, I will be consulting with two other forum members as to who deserves to win this good luck peeps:lol::) I have set a 3 day time limit on this after Which the winner will be chosen and pm'ed

2. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

Awesome offer :thumb:

My sob story is that my Ancient Razer Lachesis has for nearly a year now been playing up. I always have to unplug it and then plug it back in once Windows boots to get it to work. This means its alway's plugged into the front of my PC which just looks wrong. And it's the same on other computers aswell.

Why havn't I replaced it? Because I have had it for so long that I'm just used to it and when it works, it works well. But It isn't going to last forever. Also the mouse is very flat and suits the way I hold mice in a claw like postion and the two thumb buttons are a decent size.

When I look at the CM storm I think it's a mouse I could get on with :D

3. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

not a sob story but a true one:

my Razer naga I got for my 18th the left mouse button has broken and won't work anymore :(

not replaced due to the fact it was an 18th present

4. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I was travelling through the Kidsgrove area of Staffordshire recently. I was sat at a bus stop, waiting for a bus, doing some work on my laptop. I'm very wary of crime and so had my laptop secured incase anyone tried to rob me because I had about a 45 minute wait on my hands.

With my backside starting to feel beyond-sore I could see my bus was finally approaching, about 10 minutes late. As it got nearer I noticed an elderly lady was attemtping to cross the road. She looked a bit vulnerable so I kept my eye on her and it suddenly became apparent that she was oblivious of the approaching bus. I leapt to my feet and sprinted to the lady, shepherding her out of the path of the bus with only a few feet to spare. The lady was a bit shocked and so I stayed with her and helped contact a nearby relative to come and help comfort her.

By the time I'd finished my bus had gone. I had to wait another hour for the next bus. To top things off, my CM Storm Inferno mouse that I'd been using was gone, someone must have pinched it while I was helping the lady.

5. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I don't need a mouse, but I own a CM Storm Inferno, and I think it is a great mouse. Lots of extra buttons and the software is pretty decent. I've got my media keys macro'd to my mouse through the software, and I've had my inferno for probably 2 years now and it's still going strong! My hands aren't large / small and it is a great size for palming.

6. Comrade Woody

Comrade Woody Obsolete

I don't need a new mouse, but +rep for this :)

7. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

I am not in need of a replacement rodent at all, but just wanted to say thanks to Kev for keeping the BT spirit of generosity alive!

Apophis54 likes this.
  8. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I'm not in need of a new mouse either, I reckon this G500 will outlast everything else on my desk! Lotsa rep though :)

9. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

That bitch Minnie ran off with all of my cheese and another mouse, turns out she was a RAT all along. Without cheese, all I've had to dull my senses in this impossible time in my life is prescription painkillers, but just my luck there's a drug test at work and I've now lost my job with Disney. I've been with them for 86 years through all of their ups and down but the first they get wind of this it's out the door, where has loyalty gone.

I lost my home as I was unable to keep on top of the mortgage without a job and stayed at Goofy's for a bit, but he kicked me out and now won't even take my calls any more, what kind of a friend is that.

Now I'm living on the streets and doing whatever it takes to get my next hit to forget about it all and all I can think about is how I need someone to talk to, someone that will listen to me, someone that understands me to get me on the straight and narrow, someone to love and someone to love me.

I need a new mouse.

[​IMG]

G0UDG likes this.
  10. G0UDG

Ha Ha lmao Mister Tad have some free leprechaun rep lol

Teelzebub and Apophis54 like this.
  11. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I wouldn't mind as my habu buttons stick a bit ..but i'll give you a bump anyway for generosity.

12. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Because I'm currently forced to use a crappy Logitech mobile mouse which has a smooth scroll wheel. This is as opposed to all decent mice, that have a notched scroll wheel.

Why does this make a difference? Because when I go to middle click on something, the scroll wheel moves up, meaning that I end up clicking on nothing or completely the wrong thing.

What were Logitech thinking? Smooth scroll wheels? Sacrilege!

13. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I don;t *need* a new mouse... My G400, whist a bit worse for wear is fine... my parents however could do with a better mouse...

Not expecting to win, but *bump* anyway...

14. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

What model is that? Doesn't it have a locking button under the scroll wheel? Permanent free scrolling is borderline unusable.

15. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

My daughter needs a new mouse, she plays league of legends , she's 15, she has no money, her exams are looming, she's a hormonal teenager, it would give me a slightly more peaceful life ect ect the list goes on :)

16. NIHILO

NIHILO The Customer isn't always right!

I used to use a generic Logitec mouse for YEARS(6-7years), no fancy buttons or features, Just Left+Right mouse button and scroll wheel. It served me well, many kills on that mouse. Only about 2-3 years ago i retired it with a Razer DeathAdder. Love the mouse, probably not going to get another one for a long time.

17. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I need a new mouse because this thing is bobbins
    [​IMG]

It has Blu Tack along the side to pad it out so it fits properly in my hand, the feet are so battered the mouse doesn't so much glide as jerk across the mat and the dpi buttons have become a bit iffy.

18. G0UDG

Isn't that the limited edition factory distressed model Smiffy lol

19. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Mine's not quite that bad... but it's getting there...

20. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Had to replace the rat 3 as the buttons were dying 5 years in of 18 hours a day use. I have no idea how people can complain they died early as I abused the **** out of mine. Replaced it with a rat 5 and gave the original a good burial.