1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Hardware 18 - 46 Different Flavours

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Feb 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. CDomville

CDomville ^ I am THIS Possum

Dyspraxia (of which I have a mild form) is a motor control problem, not a mathematical problem. The ACTUAL term you're looking for is dyscalculia, derived from calculus.

With that out of the way....

I'm going to be taking up the Scan.co.uk offer of buying now and replace it in May. I have to take the risk, as I'm a student, and currently haven't got a machine as it's slowly died. I'm OK with the replacement timeframe, as the time of RMA will be when I am at home for Easter. For legal cases,. I will be print screening the press release on the day of my purchase, but that's me being paranoid.

In addition, now that GB has released this utility I'll test (assuming it's reliable) and RMA at some point to reduce risk.

3. maximus09

maximus09 Forever n00b

not up on itunes yet? does this take longer than the others?

4. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

It's up now. It always seems to take ten or fifteen mins from when the article goes live for it to be registered by iTunes.

5. Naphtha

Naphtha What's a Dremel?

Good podcast guys, and TY for the headset!

6. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Great podcast.

PS.

I ain't been playing no Sims fool!!!

7. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

thanks for the compliments :D

the Lucid guys who made Hydra multi-GPU chip had managed to enable Quick-sync encoding offload on H67 motherboard. imagine if they manage to enable it on Z67 motherboard and nvidia also enable Optimus on it. 50w idling gaming rig!

that's why i am really looking forward to this. possibility of totally awesome overclocked machines with low power consumption by using existing laptop technologies. the possibility is there, unlike H67/P67.

8. Tokukachi

Tokukachi Minimodder

My dad's after a Z67 chipset mobo, simply because while hes fine with the Sandy bridge level of integrated graphics, Intel decided to put the good version only on the k series??

And if you've forking out extra money for a k series chip, well than you might as well overclock it.

9. SoulRider

SoulRider What's a Dremel?

Maybe 570 chips don't overclock so well as they are chips that don't meet 580 requirements and then have features disabled to cut them down to 570 levels?

10. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Entertaining podcast as usual, good work folks!

Having said that, you guys really need to work on your audio setup - the volume of the people talking was all over the place - especially as some people seemed a lot closer to the microphones than others - it makes it difficult to hear sometimes unless you really turn the volume up! :)

11. Publ!c Enemy

Publ!c Enemy or Richard for short

^ and if you do turn the volume up Harry shouts in you ear and deafens you:)

Tags: Add Tags