1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Gunpoint Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 5 Jul 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I fully agree that this is a fantastic game - I really hope a community builds up around this as I imagine some even more amazing levels could be built :)

3. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Intriguing.

I was pretty disappointed with it, there just didn't seem to be much variation in the puzzles. I'd end up solving them all in what seemed like exactly the same way, which was a shame.

4. defined

defined Botch-Job

i was also a bit disappointed with the game, got repetitive pretty quick and the story before each mission was just too dull to care. its a shame really as it had the basis to be a really good game

5. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

I played worse and more repetitive games... *cough* Far Cry series *cough*

6. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Of course, and it's not a bad game by any means, it just fell short of the high hopes I had for it.

7. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Maybe, but then again, it wasn't priced high either... For €7,17 / $9,00 it is a fine game, and there are pretty funny ways to do some maps.

8. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

I loved the game....surprised how late this review has come though, it's been on Steam for ages :/

9. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Having played through this a couple of times now, I think it's a good game, but it's just a bit too limited. As Material says, most of the puzzles can be solved in exactly the same way and it does get a bit repetitive, even though it's by no means a long game. For less than a fiver, it was money well spent and fun whilst it lasted, but I can't really see myself going back to it in the future )unless the custom level scene takes off massively).

Tags: Add Tags