1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furmark and crossfire?

Discussion in 'Software' started by yanglu, 25 Sep 2008.

1. yanglu

yanglu Hmm...

Does anyone know if its possible to make Furmark stress a crossfire setup. At the moment with my two 3850's, running the benchmark puts the first card on full load and seems to ignore the second card, leaving it at 0% load. Does Furmark not have Crossfire support?

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Obvious questions: but is CrossFire enabled in the driver? Does it have the CrossFire connector between the cards and what drivers are you using?

3. yanglu

yanglu Hmm...

Yes crossfire is enabled. I can see it through GPUZ. I've got both connectors connected and I'm using Catalyst 8.9

4. mm vr

mm vr The cheesecake is a lie

Do they both stress during 3DMark or a game?

5. yanglu

yanglu Hmm...

Yep I think so. They both stress under 3DMark Vantage so crossfire is working.

6. cynan

cynan What's a Dremel?

If you want crossfire to work in Furmark, you need to rename the FurMark.exe to something with a crossfire profile in the drivers. Try renaming FurMark.exe to ETQW.exe

Before doing this I was getting a score of 4400. After the rename I got around 8500. (this was with 2 HD4850s at stock)